7. Home

{3 months later}

Smut warning

I woke up to the sound one morning of Andy and Jacob giggling. I smiled and opened my eyes.

I saw the two of them at the foot of the bed. They had food and coffee in hands.

"What's this for boys?" I asked. I rolled around and snuggled up into the part of the bed that Andy wasn't in. I wrapped the blankets around me, feeling cold.

"Because you are my stepmom, mom." Jacob said as he set the orange juice and tea down on my coffee table. He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Still y/n." I whispered.

"Y/n we talked about this." Andy said as he came over and set my food down. I grabbed a blackberry and popped it in my mouth.

Andy and I got married in a courthouse. Jacob was our witness. It was honestly very sweet for just us.

And the sex that night. Wow.

I only told my close friends. I feel like it would be weird to tell everyone, because we had only been dating for a little over seven months.

But I was happy. We were happy.

I finally got my dream of marrying a good man. I even kinda got my role of being a mom.

"I'm calling you mom." Jacob said.

"You have a mom."

"Yeah but she doesn't talk to me."

"Like at all?" Andy asked.

"No." Jacob said softly.

I sat up and looked at Andy. He sat down on the bed with us.

"Buddy I-" Andy started.

"No. It's not a big problem. I'm just saying. I don't feel like she's my mom anymore. She hurt me and I don't even want her in my life." Jacob said.

"I'm okay with you calling me mom but honey please don't forget about your real mom. And I haven't adopted you yet either so please remember that." I said.

"I know. I promise. I just- I want to move on from the past. You being my mom puts me in the present. And I'll stop making the hot mom jokes too I promise." Jacob said.

"That's a good idea. It would be weird to call me mom and hot all that." I said. He laughed at me and I sipped on my coffee.

Andy played with my hair lightly.

"Mmm by the way. Sarah's going to a water park tomorrow. It's an overnight thing. She knows that it's the weekend and understands if you guys want me for the weekend time. But if I could....?"

"Yes Jake. Have fun. It's your summer. Enjoy it." Andy said.

"Yes!"

....................................................
{the next day}