3. What now?

I woke up to the sound of Andy's soft breathing next to me

I woke up to the sound of Andy's soft breathing next to me. I watched as his back slowly moved up and down. His hand laid over my waist over the sheets.

I looked up at the ceiling and smiled. I just had sex with the guy I work with, in his bed.

Andy stirred beside me. He rested his head on my shoulder and wrapped his body around me more. I felt his naked body beside me.

I wrapped my hands around him and kissed his head. The sun was shining into his room and it made his features even more noticeable.

"Good morning." Andy whispered.

"Morning." I whispered back.

"You wanna know something ms l/n?" He asked as he wrapped his leg over me more. I felt his soft dick on my hip and smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't think I have slept that well since before Jacob's case." He said.

I smiled and brushed my fingers through his messy hair.

"Good." I whispered.

"Howd you sleep?" He asked.

"Good. I don't usually sleep well but I slept through the night." I said. He grabbed my hand sitting at my side and placed it in his.

I felt his dick getting hard on me and I laughed.

"What's that for?" I asked between laughs.

"Umm the hottest attorney in all of middlesex county is in my bed, naked." Andy said.

"Lucky man huh?" I asked. He kissed my collarbone.

"Very lucky." He said.

I didn't know why, but I felt so safe with him. Confident.

I would have never done this with anyone. Why with him?

"What's on that mind of yours?" Andy asked. I sighed.

"This is just weird. I have never done this with anyone." I said.

"We have more in common than you think." He said.

"Mmm."

"No but seriously. Laurie and I took each other's virginity and she immediately got pregnant. I didn't know what to do but all I knew was that I needed to take care of her and Jake. I know you don't have a kid or anything but I know that we both haven't had much experience." Andy sighed. I hummed in agreement.

"Why did you actually divorce her?" I asked.

"You know it was because I think she purposefully did it. At first I told the court that she didn't but as he woke up and as she stayed quieter about the situation I knew it was true. She almost killed my son. That's more than a marriage to me. I know it sounds bad." He said.