5. Dont tell him

{2 weeks later} 2am

{2 weeks later}
2am.
Ringing.

I groggily turned my body and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I asked, not looking at my phone.

Andy shifted beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist, but didn't say anything.

"Y/n." Jacob said. I heard him crying.

I sat up and Andy groaned.

"Hi buddy." I said. I brought my knees up.
"Are you okay?"

"Are you at my dads house?" He asked.

"Yeah hun." I said.

"Is he sleeping?" He asked. I looked down at Andy who was probably half awake but not too awake.

"Yeah sweetie." I said. I heard him sniffling. "Do you want him?"

"No. No I called you because my mom just- she came home an hour ago super drunk. She came in and called me a murderer. She said that I need to live with my dad. She said she wants me out of here before the morning, so umm I'm walking around town." He said.

"Oh my god Jacob." I said. I put on my sweatshirt and got out of bed. I grabbed my purse with my lawyer ID in it.

"Honey?" Andy called.

"Hey I need to pick up Jacob. You have work tomorrow sleep." I said.

"What?" He asked, concerned.

"It's okay. He's five minutes out and you're not awake enough," I said.

"Shit." He said.

"I'll call you in a few minutes just wake up a bit and wait downstairs." I said.

I went back to Jacob on the phone.

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"Fourth street." He said. I ran down the stairs and didn't bother putting shoes on. The car was in the garage and it was spring. I just went out with socks.

"Okay I will literally be there in like five minutes." I said.

"Okay. Can I stay on the phone with you? I'm scared." He said. I put my phone down on my lap and backed out of the garage.

"Of course." I said.

"Okay." He said. I immediately sped up and drove quickly down to the street.

Two minutes later and a few stop signs blown through and I found him.

I found him on the sidewalk and pulled up and parked by him. He got in and hung up the phone.

He immediately engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey dear. It's okay." I said as he cried in me.

"She hit me." He whispered.

I pulled him back and looked into his teary eyes. I wiped away his tears.