4. Secret

{1 month later}

{1 month later}

"Alright I'm going to the courthouse. I'll see you later. Need anything?" He asked me. I looked up from my notes and shook my head.

"Okay. Bye." He said.

I sat back in my chair. Andy wanted me over tonight to tell Jacob that we had been dating for a month.

I sighed and continued answering my emails, making calls, and doing my everyday things.

After an hour Jacob came in, and Andy followed.

"Hi boys." I said while finishing up my email.

"Hi y/n." Jacob said in a flirty voice. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Hi Jacob." I said. He came over and sat next to me.

I sent the email and turned to him.

"How was school?" I asked.

"It was fine. Why did I find a sports bra when I was doing laundry?" He asked and turned and smirked at his dad.

Andy choked on his coffee and didn't make eye contact. He coughed and I turned back to my computer.

"Why don't you ask your dad Jacob," I said. This was supposed to stay a secret but apparently someone couldn't keep things out of his drawer when he was jacking off or something.

"Yeah but my dad doesn't wear bras. And I know he hasn't had another girl over." Jacob said.

"Jake stop you're being rude." Andy said. He made eye contact with me and I smirked.

"You want dinner Jake?" I asked.

"Yeah where are we going?" He asked.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"The diner." He said.

"Then we will go there." I said. I got up and grabbed my purse.

"Andy you coming?" I asked him. He nodded and grabbed his phone.

I walked out to my car and Andy got in the passenger. Jacob got in the back.

"Hey wait before we go can I run to the bathroom?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah go for it. And shut of the lights before you go out." I said. He got out and ran into the building.

"What the fuck?" I asked Andy.

"I swear to god he has to be going through my room that was in my drawer." He said.

"So basically he knows." I said.

"Yeah he's got to. He's a smart kid," he said.

"Well he's got your logics." I said. He smiled softly.

"I'm so nervous to tell him." He said softly. "I mean he knows but I don't know how he feels."

I grabbed his hand.