12. Jealousy

Neal: you're married to Andy??

"Andy!!" I said. He came out of the bathroom, shirtless and in a towel.

Fuck me.

"He texted me." I said. I showed him my phone. Andy rolled his eyes. He grabbed his boxers and sweats and threw them on, along with a plain white tee.

He sat on the bed and looked at my phone.

"He's so dumb. You went on one date and he's this pissed off. Seriously grow up." Andy said.

I sighed and answered him.

Me: yes.

Neal: and you have a fucking kid? Do you know what's in his genes? Murder.

Me: why are you talking to me?

Neal: because this has to be some sick joke. We could've been together. Us.

Me: grow up. would I joke about getting married and having a kid with someone? We went on one date. One. You kissed me and I had an awful time.

Neal: no you didnt. You were scared it's okay. I get it I'm an intimidating man.

Me: dude it was like over three years ago. I have a family. Move on.

Neal: what if your daughter has murder genes? Imagine what your parents would think. They wouldn't be proud.

"Oh fuck no." Andy said. He took my phone out of my hands and called the number. He put it on speaker and I laid back on the bed.

"Hey stay quiet the baby." I said softly.

He nodded and held my hand. He finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"How dare you insult my daughter, but more importantly the fact that my wife's parents wouldn't be proud? Do you know what she went through? Did she get a chance to say it between all your bragging on your date?" Andy asked.

"I'm recording all of this barber." Neal said.

"Okay?? So what you can prove what? That my wife and I have a child or something? That you're self centered?" Andy asked.

"Andy-" I said as he raised his voice. I knew the baby was gonna wake up.

"Just in case you slip up. Is y/n being held captive or something? Why are you only talking." He said. Andy stood up but I grabbed my phone and held Andy's hand.

"I'm right here Neal. You should know I would never let a man hold me. You couldn't hold me. Andy doesn't hold me down." I said softly. Andy rested his head on my shoulder and I rested my arm on him, playing with his hair.

"Y/n we could've been together." He said.

Andy opened his mouth but I put my hand over it. He sighed. I took my hand away and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Neal it was one date. Move on. I have a different life I have a family. Stop getting hung up. I'm sure you'll find a girl that likes you for who you are." I said. Andy wrapped his arms around me more.

Neal sighed on the phone.

And the sound of him hanging up.

Andy sighed.

"I'm sorry. He shouldn't have brought your parents into things." Andy said.

"I really don't care." I said. I pulled myself into him more.

"Yeah but we haven't even talked about them that much. I mean I don't know if it's still a soft spot or not." He said.

I pulled away.
"It's not. And I mean he brought your dad into it too that's fucked up." I said.

Andy rolled his eyes.
"It's not the first time." He said.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Yeah?"

Jacob opened the door.

"You guys okay? I heard yelling." He said.

I let go of Andy and nodded.

"Our favorite ada dated y/n for a bit." Andy said. Jacob sat on the bed and gasped. I giggled and sat next to him.

"Like the Neal guy?" Jacob asked. I sat down on the bed and rested against the headboard.

Andy nodded and sat down on the bed too.

"Y/n can explain." Andy said. I gave him a death stare and he laughed. Jacob looked at me attentively, like he was a little kid waiting for a bedtime story.

"Okay so basically, a few years ago I went out with Neal. It was one date and I'm gonna admit I ghosted him. I hated the entire date so much. He couldn't let me go. So I finally posted a little life update on Instagram. I told my followers that I am married, we had Phoebe. And immediately he texted me about it. He insulted me and your dad and your dad got mad. That's why he was yelling." I said.

Jacob laughed softly.

"Why are you laughing?" Andy asked his son, even though he was smiling himself.

"Cause it's another thing to make fun of Neal for." Jacob said. I rolled my eyes.

"Jake how's it going with Sarah?" I asked. I blush crept on his face and he played with the comforter.

"Good." He said and smiled to himself.

I looked at Andy and he gave me eyebrows.

"Anything....new happen in your relationship?" I asked.

He looked at me and blushed again.

"Maybe. But I'm not saying it to dad." Jacob said.

"Well then you kinda just answered it in itself." He said.

Jacob sucked in air through his teeth.
"Yeah. Yes okay we uhh. We had sex. Only took like three years. But it was good- yeah I guess? I don't know this seems weird." Jacob said.

"No it's okay. Seriously I don't care. Just you know. Be safe. If you need condoms I will buy them I don't care. Just don't ask for tips. On anything. That's weird." Andy said.

"Oh I'll leave that for y/n. I mean you guys did get pregnant quite quickly." Jacob said and snickered.

"Jacob Owen! It was almost a year!" I said.

"Mmmmm eight and a half months. But who counted." Andy said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Do not come to me for sex tips. Watch porn or something." I said and laughed.

Jacob rolled his eyes and laid on his back.

"I'm gonna go to bed cause that conversation was awkward." Jacob said.

"Sounds good. Night bud." Andy said. He came over and hugged Andy and then hugged me.

"Love you guys." He said.

"Love you too, Goodnight." I said.

"Night." Andy said. He shut the door.

I looked at Andy and raised my brows.

"I never thought he was gonna do it with her." Andy said.

"They hadn't for so long I mean three years while you're in highschool like that is peak horniness." I said.

"True. Wow." Andy said.

"Now about sex....." I said softly. Andy smiled and threw me on my back.

"About that..." he said and kissed me passionately.

True love.