10. Missing her

{5 months later}

Smut warning

I sat at my office desk, tapping my pen.

"Sweetie you're being distracting with the pen." Andy said. I looked up and stopped.

"Sorry." I said. He looked at me, worried.

"What's on your mind?" He asked.

"Hmm? Nothing." I said. I was obviously in another world and Andy could tell.

He rolled his chair over to me and put my legs in between his.

"Don't act like I can't see when my wife is out of it." He said as he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

I smiled softly at him. He was always looking out.

"I just worry about her. I have read about it in my blogs. It's like a depression episode after coming back to your job. Cause on maternity you have twenty four hours just with your kid and then you have to go back to regular life. I just worry that she's okay with the nanny and all that." I said.

"Babe."

"Hmm?"
I zoned out on the wall.

"You can go home. I really don't care we make a ton of money. If that's an issue or why you're wanting to stay here... honey are you listening?"

I focused back on him.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I need to stay here I need to get over this. It's important for me to. I just miss her."

"And as you should god we have a great baby." Andy said. "She's got those blue eyes and those rosy little cheeks and she's well behaved and I know that she's just fine. Yeah?" Andy said, looking in my eyes.

I smiled softly. "Yeah. But hey. Don't talk about her eyes and cheeks or I'm gonna cry. I miss my little sweet pea."

That's what I called her. Sweet pea. The pea I wanted for the first letter of her name, though it was a common nickname.

"Well I'm proud of you for these past few weeks. You just got back and have the baby at home and you're so positive." He said. I blushed and looked away.

He moved my chin to look back at him.
"I'm serious y/n."

"I know. Thank you." I said. I pecked his lips.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

He looked at me with those lust filled eyes.

"Andy I know that look." I said. He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on the baby is always keeping you up. Let me take some stress off of you. I'll lock the door and turn off the lights if it makes you feel better. I miss our time. We've only done it like twice since Phoebe." He said.

I looked at him as he gave me those puppy dog eyes. It would be nice to just have some us time. I needed a break as well.

"Go shut off the lights and lock the door. I'll meet you in the room." I said.

Andy and I literally had a 'break room'. It was a room with a huge couch and a tv. Blankets and pillows laid in there. It looked like a living room, but it was actually just a comfortable space for us to have sex. I mean we did own the firm after all.

Andy left to go turn off the lights and I took off my heels before walking to the room. I sat on the couch and slowly unbuttoned my blouse.

Andy came in and smiled at me.

I fully unbuttoned my blouse and smiled at him.

"Fuck." He said. I saw the hood in his dress pants as he stared at me in my lacy bra. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

He came over to me and lifted my chin, before softly kissing me.

I smiled in the kiss and pulled him closer. He laid me down on the couch and got on top of me.

I threw my blouse fully off and unzipped my skirt. I threw that off as well, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I pulled away from the kiss.

"You have too many clothes on." I said. He smiled and threw his tie off. I unbuttoned his shirt as he kissed my neck.

"Andy-" I whimpered as he found my sweet spot, just above my collarbone.

I got his shirt fully unbuttoned and helped him throw it off. I unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants.

"Someone's excited." Andy whispered.

"Shut up and get to fucking me please." I said.

"I love when you're needy." He said.

"Andrew." I whined.

"Okay okay." He said and pecked my lips. He got his boxers off and I threw my panties and bra off.

"You're so pretty." He said.

"Stop." I said and laughed.

He rolled his eyes and lined himself up with me. He slowly pushed in and I shut my eyes tight.

"Fuck Andy." I said.

"You good?" He asked. I nodded.

He started moving in and out of me at a comfortable pace.

"How are you still like the first time, even after having a child?" He asked.

I chuckled. "It goes back to normal Andy."

He rolled his eyes and massaged my breast before kissing my nipple.

"Hey hey. I'm still breastfeeding babe you can't." I said.

He looked up at me and laughed.

"The baby is really taking everything" he said sarcastically.

"Mhm." I said and laughed.

He snapped his hips up into me and I moaned. Andy grunted as I clenched on him.

"I hate when you do that. It makes me cum quickly," he said.

"Shut up you love it." I said softly.

Andy grumbled and continued fucking me. I wrapped my legs around his waist to feel him as close as I could.

After about a minute Andy whined softly, "I'm close."

I nodded and he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Me too." I said.

And we both came. I felt Andy's cum deep in me.

"Kid number two?" He asked gently.

"Andrew my tubes are literally tied." I said and laughed. He looked at me and smiled.

"Right." He said. I kissed his nose and he laid down on me.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He whispered.

I am so down bad for this man. My husband.