Chapter 1

Sania pov
I was sleeping peacefully, when suddenly my alarm started buzzing...I groaned in frustration and looked for the time, it said 5.00am means it is time for my fajr prayers.

I was very tired from yesterday's work, but i did not let that take over me. I quickly got up and ran to my bathroom to do my morning business.

My room is not that big and it is more like a store room with a single bed and small cupboard. But it did not stop me from thanking Allah for whatever i had. I finished my prayers and went towards balcony...I was very fond of early mornings but I did not like to wake up early...(hehe that's me, weird rytt)

I was watching sun rise and felt peaceful. So i decide to recite some verses of quran as it gives me a lot of peace and satisfacfion...

I was recieting quran when suddenly i heard voices of someone squealing from downstairs... From the voice i came to know that it was of my Chachi (aunt) but i wondered why was she so happy early in the morning...

So me being me, curious as always went down to know the matter. As I came down I saw my Aunt and her daughter Sharra laughing and squealing in happiness... I wondered why was Sharra so early today as she never, mark my words never woke up before 12 noon....

I went to them and said"As salamun alaykum Chachi (Aunt)", but like always she ignored me and did not replied to my salam... i wondered what will it take to reply for salam, but i just shrugged my thoughts...

My chachi finally looked at me and said "I am very happy today, as i got a good news early in the morning, so please dont show me your ugly face and spoil my happiness" I was very hurt by her statement but decided to ignore. I was about to go when again she spoke " I got a call from Khan family regarding marriage for my daughter Sharra, with his son Rehan khan".

Listening to that i was very happy. Though Sharra did not consider me her sister but i always considered her as one. I quickly replied " Seriously chachi, I am so happy for Sharra, may allah bless her with lots of happiness" listening to me she smiled a bit but quickly said "I dont want your wishes you are a bad omen to your parents that is why they died leaving you on my head"

With that i could'nt control more and started to cry. She looked at me with so much disgust and went with Sharra, not before glaring at me.

I immediately went to my room and completely broke down. I could'nt take it anyone... was it my mistake that my parents died in an accident..? Was it my mistake i was an orphan..? with these thoughts lingering in my mind i decided to go and get ready for my work. The only place i feel relaxed, as i can destract my self from all these taunts.

I quickly got down and met my Chachu (uncle). As soon as i met him a smile came on my face and i greeted him "Assalam salam un alaykum chachu" he immediately replied " Walekum as salam bete, how is my beti doing"After hearing him my heart became so warm. I knew that there was someone who truely loved me, i said " I am doing good chachu, just leaving for my job, take care of yourself and have medicines on time" i said with fake angriness, as i know he always forgets.

He just smiled at me and said " yes my little ammi, your wish my command" i immediately giggled and bid good bye to him and left for my bank...

Little did i knew what future was holding for me...

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

So muffins...here is my first chapter to my first book...❤️❤️

hope you all liked it...🥰🥰

Do share you ideas in comments and plzz do vote for me...

love you all muffins ♡︎