Chapter 19

Rehan's pov

I was in my office when I got call from Riffat bi (Aryan's maid)..
I picked up and got the news of Aryan and his wife's accident...I immediately started crying and could not control my tears.I told my secretary to cancel all my meetings and directly came home..Because of constant crying my eyes got swollen but I could care less..

I came home and rang the bell, Sania opened the door and was shocked and confused to see me in this state..I could not look at her because of my last incidents deeds...I directly went to my room and my emotions took over me..I cried loudly for my brother and his loss in my life...

I was crying when I heard Sania enter..she asked me and I told her the whole story..I told her the whole thing and cried on her shoulder like a baby, who cries and tells all his sorrows to his mother...

I did not expect her to console me in such a way..It was so heartwarming for me...She listened to my whole story and did not judged me or interrupt me...She was listening to all of my sorrows and was constantly telling me sweet words...

I was so angry that on fate that I punched my wall mirror and also said that I will go to my baba and brother...I was not in my right senses and I had the capability to do such stupied things..But again Sania stopped me from my foolish act..I then kept my head on her lap and felt so calm and good..

My inner soul was so contended and I felt so calm...She was running her fingers in my hair with so much affection..It was my first time to see someone have so much affection and care for me...Because my whole life was only filled with greedy and fake people. Accept my father of couse..my step brother and my buddy Rizwan...rest all were only behind my money...

I dont know what effect Sania had on me..But I forgot my pain and miseries and slept peacefully like a baby...

Next morning...

I woke up at the sound of my alarm..As soon as I was up I immediately remembered that today Riffat bi is going to come..I went took a bath and wore a simple hoodie and tracks as i would be home today..I dressed up and went down...

As i came down I saw Sania was preparing breakfast

As i came down I saw Sania was preparing breakfast..She noticed my presence and smiled at me and said, "As salam alaykum Rehan.." This is my first morning meet with her since our marriage...As she always leaves to her room after serving me breakfast.

As she always leaves to her room after serving me breakfast