Chapter 18

Sania's pov
I was so hurt and was crying continuously thinking about his words...his words pricked on my heart like needles...But I was consoling myself by telling that..'Maybe he was very tensed because of todays situation and only said all that because of anger...'
But I was not sure if my assumptions were right...

I dont even know when I slept while crying...I directly woke up at the time of fajr and prayed my prayers...

I read few verses of Quran and prayed to Allah to give Rehan some hidaaya...

I kept breakfast for him and left towards my room..I did not stay, as I thought he might get angry.. because last night he said..
He did not want to look at my face...
I then continued with my daily house chores...

3 weeks later...

Its been 3 weeks since I last saw Rehan...It is the same encounter we had that night, when he showered me with his wrath..

I prepare all the meals for him..But I dont know when he comes and goes to his office...Even for once he did not came and talked to mee or meet me...

In these days I continued my Banking job...But used to work, as, work from home...

I miss my friend Jennie alott..I talked to her last week and she informed that..she is going to New york..As she got job there...I am so happy for her success...
But I cannot just call her and disturb her everytime..though I call her once every week...

I think that my and Rehan's relation is back to square one, because he is back on ignoring me..
I was in my thoughts and was walking towards my room..When I heard someone rang the doorbell...

I wondered who came at this time, As I was not expecting a guest...
But immediately got down and opened the door...

I opened the door and saw.. Rehan standing with swollen and teary eyes..his nose was so red and he was again and again sniffing...
His suit was also hanging on his hand and hair were a total mess...

He did not spoke to me anything, and directly went upstairs to his room...
I decided to give him some space...but was getting worried about him, at the same time...

I went towards kitchen to prepare something for him to eat...I was busy cooking when I heard the voice of shattering and breaking of glass...It was coming from his room.

I hurriedly climbed the stairs and went towards his room..I could hear his voice...he was crying...
Thankfully his room was unlocked so i pushed the door.

What I saw broke my heart...Rehan was sitting on the ground, leaning towards bed and his head was in between his palms and was crying loudly...

Rehan was sitting on the ground, leaning towards bed and his head was in between his palms and was crying loudly

His room was a total mess...
Everthing was thrown here and there...It looked as if some earthquake occured, and destructed every single thing...

I immediately went towards him and said,"Rehaann..." he lifted his head, and looked at me I went and sat down next to him.
He was staring at me continuously.
He took hold of my hand...