Chapter 4

1 week later...

Sania's pov

Finally today is the wedding of my cousin sister Sharra to Rehan khan. I am so excited, Rehan's mother said she does not have time for other functions so we will directly meet on Nikkah day and then will have Reception...

As we reached the venue i was literally amazed with the place it was soo beautiful. I wish even i get married at such a beautiful place in future...but what am i thinking people think of me as bad omen no one will marry me as far as my Chachi devil is alive , i thought and was giggling myself when the lady devil called to help her with her makeup...

Actually we have booked a room here so we all ladies could get ready here itself as my house way pretty far so we could not travel so much with heavy clothes and jewelry..Just because of her daughter's marriage my Chachi is talking to me nicely to show the guests and also first time she bought me a new dress...

I was thinking of ruining her makeup then i suddenly realized what ill thoughts i was getting and i immediately did Astaghfar to Allah and asked for his forgiveness... because i am not like this, i never raised my voice against my chachi even when she physically abused me... i still have marks behind my back as they have turned purple and some are fresh...

As i was thinking i heard someone said grooms's family had arrived i immediately ran to an empty room cause i was still left to get ready...

Rehan's pov

Today is my wedding... hahaha i sometimes feel like laughing on my fate.. I Rehan Khan the richest billionaire is having a forced marriage... that to with a girl i have just seen in a picture, and to me she was looking complete golddigger and who**.

I stopped my self and decided to change my clothes by that time my bestfriend Rizwan came. Riz is one of those people i can trust with my eyes closed. He came and we shared a brotherly hug, then he said "When are you going to show me your bride..? dont tell me you are that posessive of her that you will hide her from everyone" by the time he finished i gave him a strong glare to which he was trying to supress his laughter, then i got read in my Sherwani

? dont tell me you are that posessive of her that you will hide her from everyone" by the time he finished i gave him a strong glare to which he was trying to supress his laughter, then i got read in my Sherwani

I was looking hella handsome in that and Riz was continously teasing me but i told him my plan of torturing my would be wife... he was quite disappointed in me but who cares... i have lost faith in all the womens and i will not fall in love with anyone in this life atleast.

Soon we reached the venue and i must say my good for nothing mother  selected a good one...

I was welcomed and was seated next to kazi who will recite our Nikkah by all this time i was loosing my temper

Third person pov

Gulbanu told Sania to go and look after Sharra, As she said Sania left for Sharra's room, but as she opened the door she was shocked to not find Sharra anywhere

Sania hurriedly went and called her Chacha And Chachi.When they came they were shocked to read the letter which said

Dear maa and baba,

I Sharra is running from her own wedding because i dont want to get married to Rehan. I love someone else his name is Mandy and i ran away with him. And i am not at all sorry as you cannot force me for this bullshit.

                                Your daughter
                                       Sharra

Their faces were filled with terror and tears started to roll down like a river. Gulbanu went and called for Tabassum to inform her.

When tabassum came with her husband she could not believe what happened.

She then ran and called Rehan who was busy talking to Kazi. She took him to the side and explained him everything they all could see Rehan getting really angry as his eyes darkened and he balled his fists.

He came towards Gulbanu and said something which shook everybody to the core....

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

What do you think he said to Sharra's mother..?

what will be everyone's reaction when Rehan will say something unexpected...?

For that you will have to achieve the target of 15 comments for next chapter

Love you loads..muffins ♡︎