Chapter 22

Sania's pov
I settled on the front seat beside Rehan and made Sierra sit on my lap.. Rehan started the car..After sometime Sierra cuddled up on my lap and kept her head on my chest.

I smiled at her gesture and said,"Rehan look my daughter is so pretty right" I said looking at Sierra with adoration...Rehan looked at us and smiled, "My Sierra Jaan.." I said and kissed her on her forehead lovingly.

She smiled at me and snuggled more..If it was even possible..

I hugged her more tightly and said, "Rehan we have to stop at a store for getting Sierra jaan's ointment and medicines

I hugged her more tightly and said, "Rehan we have to stop at a store for getting Sierra jaan's ointment and medicines.." Rehan nodded at me as an answer, but Sierra's face fell as if she completely lost her smile..

I looked at her and asked,"What happened Sierra Jaan, why are you suddenly sad baby..? tell mumma.."

She looked at me said, "Mumma Shonia (Sierra's mother,Sonia) hit me...will you alsho (also) hit me.." I felt so bad for this little Angel... I just feel like punching on that Sonia's face..how could she behave like this with her own daughter..But nevertheless she already got good punishment from Allah...

"Sierra Jaan you are my betu..I love you soo much..I will never hit you baby.." I said and again kissed her, but this time on her cheeks...

"But dadda loves Sierra more..Right Sierra..?" interrupted Rehan..

"Nah.. Sierra Jaan loves mumma more.." i said...And me and Rehan continued our bickering..Sierra was looking at us all confused..

I motioned Rehan to look towards Sierra and she was soo confused And was looking at us as if we both were mad...We both laughed out loudly...

Sierra also started laughing with us..and clapped her hand...Her laughing face was so cute, and it gave some kind of satisfaction to my inner soul..

We reached the store and I bought some medicines and ointments for Sierra, and also bought the baby bathing kit and some moisturizers and creams