Chapter 8

Rehan's pov
I was sleeping peacefully but sunlight was directly hitting my face through the window... I immediately woke up because however rich i am but i am not a lazy brat... I know the value of time.

I quickly woke up and went towards my gym because i never, ever miss my workout. I quickly wore my gym outfit but then my mind went towards last night incidents. Was she some fool to sleep in the hall and that to on the ground leaning on sofa..? but then my stupied brain moked "where you so nice to her that she would have asked you about the room" I quickly stopped my chain of thoughts because, I am not a normal person I am a wounded Lion, and I will not repeat the same mistake of trusting a women... with that i changed to my gym outfit.

I wore a simple grey outfit as I did not have much time and left

I came back from gym at sharp 7.30am and as soon as i entered my house i saw her standing near the kitchen and thinking something... Immediately my eyes travelled to her body and she was wearing a cream colour dress and brown colour cloth on her head and same colour cardigan...and then i saw her hands which had so smooth and milky skin..I must say, she did have beauty...

As i went towards her i noticed, she looked at me for few seconds, but then averted her gaze

As i went towards her i noticed, she looked at me for few seconds, but then averted her gaze... I then spoke"What the hell are you doing in my kitchen...?and who gave you permission to touch my things" i said and glared at her.

She then kept looking at the ground and answered,"I just came here to make breakfast....What would you like to have..?" She asked me and i was thinking should i reply her harshly or something else....I came with the solution and decided to go with the latter part...

As she is so interested in performing her duties as my Wife, So I told her," Oh yeah i remembered you are my maid right..? Make 2 eggs, sunny side up" I said and left towards dining table.

I was sitting and reading newspaper and through the corner of my eyes i could see she was busy doing her work...It was hardly 1min when i yelled "You know what, just fuc*** leave it, i dont want your breakfast.. i am getting late" but before I could complete she said,"No,no please dont skip your breakfast, it is done i am just comming"I could see her panicking and then within few seconds she came with my breakfast.

Now i will execute my plan...(smirk). I ate one morsel and the taste was amazing, but i had some other plans... I immediately stood up and immediately slapped her...

She fell on the ground and i could see tears forming in her eyes... she bent her head down,kept her palm on her cheek, and did not meet my gaze..then i said," You mad women.. you have so much audicity to give me such a rubbish food.. Are you trying to kill me..?" I said with full venom but she said," N..No i di..did not, I made a..as you told me" She stuttered answering me.

I threw the plate on the ground and she flinched, i went near her and hold her wrist tightly, and said, "You are planning to take revenge on me right.." she nodded her head in No... and i was getting weak while looking at her tear filled face, which also now had my Fingerprints, on her right cheek...I quickly composed my self and looked at her and said," fuc**** bit**" and then left for my room to get ready for my office... And soon left for my work and did not even meet her before going.

Sania's pov

I was very very hurt as my husband also raised his hand on me today...Since my childhood I had a dream to have loving and caring life partner. I always prayed to god in my prayers that i get such a person who follows all the paths of Allah, prays Namaz and also loves me with all his heart...When i used to get beatings from my Chachi I used to think, Once i get married i will be free from all this.. but my fate had some other plans.

I still remember my childhood bestfriend who was also my neighbour Aryan Syed. Yeah you are thinking right i used to have a childhood friend, he used to be my ideal man...and he used to care for me a alott.

He used to always save me from other kids, he was my saviour, he used to always tell me "Sani, when i will grow up i will marry you" And i used to reply,"Yes Aayu we both will get married"...that time we were very young he was 10 and I was 7 years old. But little did i know my bestfriend also broke his promise and left me just like my parents.

One day he came and told me he was leaving his house as his father was getting married to a rich woman and he would have to leave his mother and go...
He also made me promise that i will wait for him.. After he left, Somedays later we got to know his mother also died...

My parents died when i was 11 years old.. till that time i was living a life of a princess. I was on my thoughts when i heard Azaan voice.So i immediately got up and went to perform my Wuzu and started praying my Namaz...

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

So here is my new chapter muffins...
What do you think.... who is Aryan...

Is he the same Aryan i am thinking..?

Do tell me your views in comments and please do vote muffins...

Thankyou all for all your love and support..

Love you loads...♡︎