Chapter 24

Sania pov
My eyes are burning because of my all crying last night. I opened my eyes with so much difficulty, because direct sunlight was entering in my room through curtains. I saw me and Sierra Jaan were fully cuddled up. She was literally sleeping on me...Her head was on my chest, and she was sleeping with her mouth slightly open...

I smiled at her, and tried to wake her up by calling her name,"Sierra Jaan wake up Chanda (my moon)" I called her lovingly..she moved a little and hugged me more tightly.."Come on Sierra Jaan, we have to go for shopping today" I caressed her hair lovingly and reminded her..I know she will instantly wake up on the mention of shopping..

"Mumma good molninn (morning)" Sierra said, her eyes were still closed because she was very sleepy...Aww my baby😘😘😘... I took her in my arms and said, "My Jaan is so tired...that she cant even open her eyes" I said and kissed her cheeks."Mumma I wan tu go shopinn (I want to go shopping) she said cutely still in my arms.

"Mumma I wan tu go shopinn (I want to go shopping) she said cutely still in my arms

"Jaan we will surely go, but for that you have to wake up first Chanda" I told her. She looked at me confused and asked,

"Mumma wat ish (what is) Chanda..?" I smiled at her and said, "Chanda means My moon..You are my beautiful moon Sierra jaan" I answered her question and smiled at her lovingly..

She kissed my face and said "Mumma you give me sho many quete namsh (so many cute names)" to which I giggled and said.. "Because I love you my little Jaan" I told and took her towards bathroom for morning routine.

I brushed her teeth and gave her a bath..I put ointment on her bruises and made her wear a cute peach top with white tides..

I put ointment on her bruises and made her wear a cute peach top with white tides

Mashallah my baby was looking so cute..But something was missing..I thought for some while and went towards my wardrobe..I bought a white coloured matching clip and

Tadaa..!!

My Jaan was ready, "Mashallah my little Jaan is so beautiful" I said and kissed her to which she smiled showing me her three small teeths..