Chapter 7

You guys are soo good and supportive... I am so happy to achieve my target of 125 reads... So as promised here is your new update...Enjoy!!

Sania's pov

I said bye to the people i think my family but they dont... thinking that a tear escaped from my eyes... I was sitting in Porsche beside a man who was going to be my sister's husband, but because of my fate he is now my husband...

I peeked through the corner of my eyes to see my Husband was sitting like a king in his full dominance, and was typing something on his phone...
I then noticed he had such a sharp jaw with a little stubble, pointed but button like nose, deer eyes with thick eyelashes and then this black silky hair, which looked so soft.. I had a sudden urge to run my fingers through his softy hair.

He suddenly got a call, from his mother i guess, He answered the call and after some time started shouting and said,"What the fu** mother i will not live in your house.Just because i got married does not mean I will listen to all of your nonsence. I am telling you mother I am going to my house, and this so called wife of mine will listen to me".He said and looked at me i met his gaze then he said "do you want us to live with my parents..?"

I was confused than said "I dont know" he just glared at me and then told his mother,"she does not know, that means she will oblige with me and we are going at my house, i dont want to live with cheaters like you" and then he cutted the phone.

By the time he was done we reached his house...

Ohh Allah this was not just house but a whole mansion which also had a swimming pool. I was looking at it from the cars window itself and suddenly i heard bangg!! he banged the cars door on my face...

I quickly opened my door, I did not even expect from him to open my door because those things are done by gentlemen and he was definately not...

I quickly followed his pace and entered the house it was more beautiful inside...

His house was so well maintained and clean...I must say he knew how to keep his house neat and tidy..it was not looking less than a seven star hotel.

there were many beautiful lamps and expensive architecture i was looking at it with my mouth open, because i have only seen such things in movies

there were many beautiful lamps and expensive architecture i was looking at it with my mouth open, because i have only seen such things in movies. No doubt he was a billionaire... May allah bless him more Inshallah...

Suddenly he came behind me and told me"What the hell are you looking at...? Dont you put your evil eyes of a black cat on my wealth, fuc**** goldigger..."
I started crying and then he gripped my hair very tightly which were under my hijab, I was wincing in pain but he continued, "WELCOME TO THE HELL MRS.KHAN" I was so scared and started trembling and tears started to flow continously... "Get lost" he spat angrily and i flinched because of his loud voice. He pushed me angrily and I fell down on the ground, and then he walked away while cursing...

I sat there crying on my fate i dont know for how long... I slept while hugging a sofa in the living room itself as i did not know in which room should i go... and I did not have enough courage to ask him,as he was so angry...

At nearly 3.00 o clock at night i heard someone calling my name "Sania", "Sania" "wakeup, and go to the room which is there in the first left of the first floor".
I immediately got up and saw Rehan standing there but his face was not with anger but was as usual emotionless. He repeated again, "Go to the first left room of the first floor" he said and turned to leave

I stopped him by saying "Thankyou"but he said without turning "fuc***" and left. I immediately went towards my room

As i went in the room I was looking at it and it was very pretty,Mashallah

As i went in the room I was looking at it and it was very pretty,Mashallah.. it was small and compact but i still liked it... i saw him walking towards his room. His room was in centre of all the rooms and quite big, but i did not see it from inside

I quickly changed my clothes and prayed my Tahajud prayers
I prayed to Allah to give me strength to fight with all my problems

I cried in Sujood and then as soon as i laid on the bed sleep took over me...

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

So thats a wrap for today muffins... hope you liked my story till now...
Do give me your suggestions in the comments and plz do vote for me...

I am nothing without you all muffins... plz i need your support...

As soon as the story reached 250 reads I will post a new chapter..
Maybe today itself... so hurry up and plz do vote

love you all ♡︎