Chapter 23

Rehan's pov
The way Sania called Sierra 'JAAN' made my heart flutter...I wonder what will she call me when she will start loving me..I hit my head and thought..'What is wrong with my brain...? Why does it wants pet names from Sania..?'

I instantly stopped my running horses, and focused on driving..We went to the store, and Sania was checking each and every products ingredients, to be sure if that was safe for Sierra...She will be a great Mom to Sierra.. After buying some baby products we proceeded towards home...

Whole time Sierra was clinging to Sania,'like koala to a tree...' I thought and laughed on the choice of my words..haha..

The way Sierra was addressing me 'Dadda' was giving me so much happiness and contentment..I was so in love with this baby...But I am also noticing my growing closeness towards Sania...

I wont lie, I do have feelings for her, Not since today but from the day she was lost on that street, when she went for grocery shopping...I thought I will do anything just to find her... I wanted her back safe and sound...

And when that bastard said to fuc**** trade her, for business..I completely lost my senses..I would have literally killed him there and there..Only I know, how I have controlled my anger and just punched his ugly face..

I have this unknown feeling for her in my heart.. which I did not have for any girl..I feel the need to protect her from everyone, as she is too naive and innocent for this cruel world...I did not felt this way before, not even for my bit** ex. Who I was in love with 'according to mee...'

I have slept with so many girls.. Girls literally throw themselves on me...I treat them not more than a pleasuring toy.. I never in my life touched a girl without her consent..They come and approach me for one night stands...

But when it comes to Sania..I dont want to touch her without loving her...I dont want to lust over her...
Because she is too pure for a beast like me..

She deserves someone who will love and cherish her, the whole fuc**** life...And not someone like me... 'A playboy..' I thought and chuckled sadly...

Thats why I unnecessarily started a fight with her, so that she starts hating me and even disgust my presence...even at the entrance of her rooms door I know I was too harsh, and I did that purposely...

I made Sierra sleep on my lap and saw Sania coming out of the Restroom..She was tired but still managed to look pretty... She wore a pink colour simple kurta as her night wear..And her hijab was still present on her head.

I then noticed her eyes they always shinned when she was happy..her pointed nose..her pink and plump lips which look so tempting..her perfectly aligned teeth were like muaah..!
I was literally drooling over her like a college teen boy...

! I was literally drooling over her like a college teen boy