Chapter 6

•Sudden Trip to Barcelona•

Y/n's pov:

I woke up with a really loud noises, yelling, seems like someone's arguing about something.

I head to the bathroom to fix myself and head down after.

It shocked me when I saw Rindou and Ran, arguing, downstairs.

I went down, to check them and so to Stop them.

'Oi, What's happening?' I asked 'Oya? Y/n-chan, Goodmorning.' Rindou said, smirking as he approached me—holding my hands 'Rindou, how many times do I have to tell you, Don't you touch my Wife!' Ran yelled, and shoved Rindou's hand.

'Stay away from her, if you don't want me to kill you.'

'Even If I'm your brother?' Rindou asked, crossing his Arms 'Yes, Even if you are my Brother, if you touch Y/n. I won't hesitate to fucking kill you.' He replied.

'Geez, calm down you both. No need to fight, just talk it out, okay?' I added. And they both looked at me with an Angry gaze.

Um... Have I done something wrong?

'*chuckled* Ran, you need to calm down. I-I know that Rindou did yesterday was very bad.. And I can't forgive him for doing that, he just almost raped me! So I know How you felt.' I head, to hugging Ran as I smirked on Rindou.

'So you are playing the "Victim" Here?' He asked 'Of course, I am the victim. You just almost Sexual harassed your Brother's soon to be wife. How could as worst as you, do that to his soon to be wife?' I raised my brow on him 'Excuse me? I asked for your permission, and you said yes.' He replied 'Excuse me, too. But you said that I have to pay the Ride with my Body. How come you think of something Erotic like that. Your brother haven't touched my body yet, yet you are gonna head first? What the hell is that kind of act?'

'Even so. It's your fault!' Rindou said 'No, it's yours.' I added 'No. It was all your fault, if you didn't gave me any permission, Brother won't be angry of me!'

'No! Co'z even if I don't give you any Permission, you'll still beg for it, just like what you did Yesterday! You locked me inside your BMW, Car!' I yelled.

'Just be honest, you just want to fuck me.' He was grinning... Oh god..

'Look, you can't even speak, obviously. I'm good at everything... I can fuck, I can give money and all.' He added 'I don't like fuck boys.' I said.

....

'But Brother, is a Fuck boy.'

'I don't care. He treat me right.'

'Tsk. I'm the first that he took care of, you are just the second!'

'Wahh!! What is this? Jealousy?' I chuckled 'No I'm not.' He replied 'Geezz'

'You just want me to fuck you that's why you gave me a permission that Quickly. If brother didn't caught us because of you, we could've done it good.' He chuckled.

'Y-you horny jerk- hmmmm!!!' Ran covered my mouth and carry me in a Bridal way.

'Stop arguing with my Brother, he just want to fuck you. Make all excuse, Rindou. But even if you have lots of Excuses, I won't let you fuck my Wife.' We went upstairs now.

_

*laughs*

'What.' I coldly asked 'Y-you look cute when you are angry *laughs* Why are you turning all red whenever you are angry?' He was teasing me 'It's not funny, Ran.' I said 'O-okay I'll stop, hmmp!' He was forcing his self not to laugh, geez this dude...