Chapter 15

•Every Female Lead don't deserve such a Second Lead•

Y/n's Pov:

[Thursday]

In the sunny morning, I woke up and head to wash myself and clean myself up. I also do some chores, like sweeping the floor inside our room and stuff.

Afterwards, I head downstairs just to see no one. (Glad I had a chance to get downstairs when I'm trembling so bad and that my thigh hurts so much...)

Ran Haitani, the king inside this house is still asleep since he was so tired of his work yesterday, don't know he exhaust his self, he also woke me up earlier, around 1:35 am?

He woke me up just because he needed something.

Earlier:

I was sleeping so soundly, but then I felt a gentle tap on my thighs.

I was kinda half asleep when I tried to wake up to see who was tapping my thigh in this early in the morning. As I looked at the person, I saw a hot guy tapping my Thigh to wake me up.

He was half naked, his belt was unbuckled, he was kinda sweaty (or maybe not?) His abs were so obvious. He was wearing a Glasses?

The guy gently grabbed my arm to get me up, while this bich is still half asleep, can't even see the surroundings so clearly.

He touched my chin as his other hand were on my thighs, it was gentle and also his Slender fingers was on it.

'H-hmm?' I hummed, asking what the fuck he needs. He grinned at me (not sure) and the stole a kiss from me.

'Get off. I have a husband.' I said as I pushed him, He chuckled and replied 'Oh really? I am your husband.' He said, grabbing my face again, but gently.

My eyes popped out when I saw Ran, wearing a Glasses and was Shirtless for no reason.

'Why would you wake me up at this time?' I asked, he grinned at me and whispered.

'Let's intercourse. (Sex)' He chuckled, erotically, Even though I'm not that awake. I got turned on by his voice.

'T-this early?' I asked 'Hmm. Hurry, I'm half naked now.' He said 'E-eh? It's early.' I complain 'I don't care, I Can't even sleep so I'll involved you with that.' He chuckled.

'I'm tired.' I said and went back, laying. He pulled me and then started to strip me, so suddenly.

'W-wha- stop that, hoe!' I said 'I wanna sleep.' I added, he chuckled to me and replied.

'You are tired, right now. Hmm?' He said with a lustful look 'Hey, our love story is getting more and more love affair now.' I said, and he just laughed teasingly.

'Am I a joke to you?' I chuckled 'Come on, Spread those legs of your.' He said, Before I could even think of anything. The reason why I felt a hand on my thigh so clearly was because It was ripped off.

I was wearing a Pajamas, and it's all ripped off.

'Hmm?' He said 'Ugh. Fine.'

_

He gently spread my legs as I was laying on the bed, He started to remove my Underwear as I was just covering my face.

'Are you embarrassed? I've seen those erotic face of yours many times now.' He said 'Well, fuck
..' I said 'Yes, We'll fuck.' He smirked.

As I was covering my face out of embarrassment.

He was starting to do something.

I peaked a little and saw him, sucking his two fingers. And then pulled it out after.