Chapter 17

•Betrayal•

Y/n's Pov:

A year passed by...

Me and Ran were happy together, and all the misunderstandings were all solved. We never Argue, just sometimes. Since his fucking ass were often get Jealous for no reason.

But yeah, We were happily together, we were so In loved. Ran would often put efforts in a lot of stuff..

He would even tell me 'I love you' every day, nonstop. And I'm getting all annoyed by it.

I never cheat or do something behind his back anymore, If I want to fuck someone, I'll just ask him to.

We often slept with each other. But We still don't have any kids since I still don't want to.

All those happy things we did together, twisted, and turned into betrayal.

_

It happened in a Rainy day... It was said in the broadcast that there will be a Typhoon coming...

.....

I was getting dragged by Big guys as I was all soaked in the Rain.

I was wearing a white dress as I was all wet and kinda dirty by the mud, getting all dragged out by Guys.

I looked at Ran and cry all out to beg him to save me. I was confused when a lot of big Guys pulled me out in Our House.

'RAN!!!' I yelled and he looked at me with his cold eyes as he was blowing his smoke out.

I was shocked when he just looked at me without any concern, crossing his arms as he watch me getting dragged aggressively with some guys.

'R-RAN!! W-WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!?' I asked out loyd, I wanna know why he doesn't care about me getting all wet, doesn't he care about my Health!? It's raining!!

'OI!! HEY!!! RAN!!!' I shouted, but he just looked at me so coldly, like he doesn't have any emotions. Its Unfair how he was having an Umbrella while I was just soaking here, getting dragged by this Unknown people!

'R-ran...' I mumbled, I was fighting back with the guy who was dragging me, but it's fucking impossible. Ran just smirked at me as I was trying my best to ask for help.

Suddenly, someone covered me with an Umbrella and pulled out a Towel to cover my Body.

I looked at the Person and I don't even know him.

'W-who...?' I asked and he looked at me, coldly.

'Don't ask a stupid question. Get inside the car.' He said, and I crossed my arms then replied.

'Oh really? What a bullshit, I ain't not leaving my fucking house without an Explanation coming from that Jerk!' I pointed Ran, who was walking towards our direction, smirking as his hands were crossed.

I was confused when he suddenly touched my Face, gently. And then caressing my hair on the back of my ear.

I smiled at Ran and then he shoved his Hands off.

'Ran.. I knew you would explain-' I cut my  sentence when he gave me this Cocky yet Suspicious smile.

'You guys didn't told me you would come and get her, that early.' He said, and I looked at him so shocked, he then gave me this smirk.

'What the hell... Are you talking about!?' I asked 'Oh? Don't tell me you didn't told her?' The guy said.

'Yeah.. If I told her she would definitely Runaway.'

'R-ran... What do you mean.?' I asked and he didn't even looked at me.

'Where' the frickin' money?' He asked 'Haru, the money.' The haru guy gave a lot of frickin money!