Chapter 16: I'll run (Remastered)

He kissed me roughly and I couldn't move. When did Damien get so dominant?

There was something about his kiss that didn't make me push him away.

I kissed him back and he groaned. His hands moved to my waist and he lifted me, carrying me to his bed.
He laid me down and kissed me hard.
He raised my shirt a little and grabbed my waist making me feel his warm touch in my exposed waist.

He slipped his tongue into mine and they moved swiftly together.
Damien hummed and moved his lips to my neck. He kissed it roughly and nibbled on it.

While he kissed my neck, I don't know why, but, I thought of Jacks.
His charming smile, the way he held my hand earlier, and the way he said all those cute things. I like him. I shouldn't be kissing Damien.

"Stop!" I said and he did,
"what's wrong?" He asked worriedly.
"I'm so sorry, but I like Jacks" I sat and he looked disappointed.
"It's ok," he said as he stared at the ground.

We sat in silence trying to process what just happened.

"What does he have?" He said softly. "What?" I asked confused
"What does he have that I don't?"

"That doesn't matter. I can't be with two people at once and you know that"

"I promise that I will make you change your mind," he said and walked away.

I stayed in the same spot of his bed thinking about what the hell just happened.

------The second live show-----

I was getting glammed up for the second week. Soline used that same routine. It got less painful now that my skin and my hair condition has gotten better.

"You've taken care of your skin more often, it looks more clear," she said admiring my acne-free face.
"Thanks. The face wash they have at the hotel it's insane" I smiled.
"I know. I took some home because it's the best. But don't tell anyone that."
she said honestly.

"I won't" I laughed and so did she. She finished and I got dressed.

I wore a simple yet elegant dark green shirt, and some tight black jeans with a gold belt.

It kinda matches the song. Rare and formal.

I left the dressing room and I saw Louise.

"Hey Louise" I waved at her and she waved back happily.
"Your outfits are always so elegant, like your music," she said.

She is literally so nice, every time she compliments someone they just feel happy. "I'm sure you'll look beautiful," I said and she held her chest,
"oh my god, thank you"
I nodded, smiled at her, and left.

I normally waited for the show to start like always. I didn't want to puke if I got nervous. So I didn't eat anything.

Everyone got ready and prepared to be called to their seats.
Jacks saw me and gave me a thumbs up and a wink.

I smiled at him awkwardly and he laughed.

His outfit...
The designers must've given him that outfit on purpose just to mess with me. He wore a see-through, transparent sweater with a black jacket and some tight black jeans.

He is looking like a miracle worker, or light switch, to turn someone on.

Lillian presented us all and we sat in our seats.

"Welcome everybody to another episode of Starsdom. Are you ready to hear some music?" She pointed her mic to the crowd and they cheered.

"That's what I'm talking about, Whoooo!" She yelled and jumped a bit.
All of us looked at each other weirded out and some of us laughed.