Author's note & Explanation

The new cover ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

yes... Damon is the inspiration for Damien
And Jackson is Jacks.
Putting that out for those who wanted to know.

If you want to know my other character inspirations. Let me know.

Hi guysssss!!
It's the author of "Starsdom". For those who read the first book, I love you, marry me, and thank you for supporting and commenting.
Sadly, I lost my account. All the work on there including Starsdom 1 and the beginning of the second one is gone. I can't access it anymore. So, follow this account and forget about the other one.

If it wasn't for that, I would've posted the second book which lacked plot, sense, and it was bad in general.

After a long time of thinking and resting, I finally came up with the right plot of Starsdom 2.

This version of Starsdom 1 is remastered. It includes Remastered scenes as well as new ones with other character's POV's that weren't included when the book was first released.

This is the Kevin's version, the directors cut. Lol, just have fun.

PLEASE. READ THIS VERSION INSTEAD OF THE OTHER ONE.

Thank you for reading and please be patient with the release of the second book because it's coming out this year, I promise.

Enjoy.

Kevin Rolón
The author of Starsdom