3. I'm tired

I am exhausted from the fact that most things follow me. That I always have to be a perfect lady, always polite, with a perfect smile. I am not allowed to be tired at any moment and I am very exhausted. I would like to pack a couple things in my backpack, I head in an unknown direction and never look back, ever. But I know that desires are one thing and possibilities are another. That's why small pleasures like smoking a cigarette while Lana Del Ray is maximized and watching the sunset are definitely available. I think I'm just tired of looking for peace, I don't have peace. I don't like giving people the opportunity to hurt me, that's why I think I'm who I am. Inaccessible, insensitive but still warm, full of emotion. I hope to be happier, better, smarter tomorrow. can do better. We should never change for the sake of others, you are exhausted by these pretenses, because it is not you. Be your own, people will adore you, they told me. What does it mean to be your own? The concept as a concept is inexplicable to me. Everyone wants parts and parts of you. Be what you are, joke, fuck you. I mean, it is common knowledge that you are never good or enough for people because of the essence of what you are. Even if you don't like them, you love yourself for yourself. Stop looking for Mr. and Miss Perfect, it doesn't exist. This is not a fairy tale, this is real life. We are all corrupt ... fucked up, broken. Despite that, we still live. We always carry the burden of the whole world on our shoulders. Guilt. The point is to find a person who will not tire you, with whom you will share good and evil .To always be by your side no matter what happened, I have this feeling with you.I think we want the same thing my summer.Be my breeze in your back, push me forward and I will give you solid ice under your feet because I am your winter . He loves me the most beautiful, childish.