17. Someone who loves you

Someone who loves you should do things selflessly for that love, not punish you for life. We can't choose parents. Some are lucky, so they are blessed with good parents. I wasn't very lucky in that. Didn't my father should it be your rock? To protect you from this bad world, not to push you into the abyss? I need a father, at least one man in my life who will not betray me, to leave. I miss fatherly love, even though I have never experienced it in my life. I miss something that I don't know, how is it possible that a part of you that has never been there is missing? I feel completely empty about it. When you think about life and your decisions and feelings, something doesn't feel right. As if you didn't do anything right, you think you could have done something different, better. The concept of fatherly love is wide. By abusing it, he can express love. Although it is not love, it is abusing your mind in various ways. Show me the way home. I don't know what home is, it's strange to me and this little girl in me. And so I wanted to be a normal girl with a normal family. Enjoy the charms of a carefree childhood. How much more of this "chaos" before I reach my maximum.