9. Fall, defeat, and maybe happiness

I will not be that typical girl, so I will write to you after your fall, a defeat that you should be lucky. Because I am a bit of a realist and pessimist. I will not tell you how everything may be fine. Sometimes it will not be, but I need Let's endure. Nobody asks how because they don't really care. Only in this world do you have yourself. If you as an individual don't take care of yourself and fight for what you want, no one will do it for you. We have learned to keep many things quiet. We are scared because what if it goes wrong, what if I fail to get into a certain college, or what if my parents give me up because I love a girl and not a boy. These are all fears in our minds, but they paralyze us though. Take time for yourself sometimes, light a cigarette, suffocate in crying, stay in the shower for a long time even if the water is cold. Do what you need to be better. I know a lot of people are depressed without even knowing they are depressed and that they have suicidal thoughts. I will not lie to you, depression fucks a man. You are alone. Is it better to tell you or to tell you everything will be fine, family is with you and friends? If you do not get out on your own, it is the end of the road for you. You must have a desire for life, a strong desire, and a will. be pathetic it won't give you what you want. Just go, tear, bite, break. But don't let go. Do what you love and don't look back at other people and their opinions because that's all they will do in their lives. You don't be scared or scared. Be what you are, real people will know how to appreciate it.