16. Anger

I don't think it's wrong to be angry with the person you love. Because they are the ones who hurt us the most. Even if they are small things, they break our hearts. I don't think true love exists. The illusion exists, it's called love. It deceives us every day. Even if our heart has been betrayed so many times and still has not learned not to love. It is our nature, I suppose, that we cannot change. Maybe only perseverance succeeds in that. We have some reasons why we still believe in what bothers us the most. We say what we don't think because we are afraid of loneliness. I read a quote somewhere that reads: "Who doesn't know what loneliness is, can't be afraid of it "I know what loneliness is, too much sadness. That condition cannot be described in words. Look into my soul and you will know. You will know how lonely I am, you will know everything I must not even dare to say. We have those fake smiles, friends, lovers, families. It's all one big lie. In this world, you can count only on yourself and only on yourself. You think you found yourself in his embrace, in his eyes. Girl, the world is cruel and will tear you apart countless more times. I play the same song over and over in my head. The song of your footsteps, the way you smile, your voice as you speak softly to me. I would like to forget that because it hurts so much. How do I deal with this anger in myself? I loved it the most in the world! I would like to be born again, to make different decisions, not to meet all those people who broke me like this. Everyone took a piece of me with them. I will never get that back. It is good to be aware of my pain. It shakes you, you return to reality. But sometimes it happens that someone tames you, if that happens you have to be ready to cry.