21. Definition of love!

The definition of love is that love has no definition. It happens without warning. Surprise you, your soul, that little child in you. However, it's nice to sink into love like when you fall asleep, first slowly, and then suddenly without any indication that you will love. You found yourself in it and it's beautiful. It's a place where you really want to stay. You give me that feeling of heat, some sense. I want to be better. Not for yourself, but for myself. I want to succeed, and we will not be able to do that unless I wish myself well. As you know... I am toxic. I want everything in half, I'm tired of toxicity, unhealthy relationships, I want to love and not half-heartedness, or you're all with me or you're not at all. Even though this fight with myself lasts, I want you to wait for me. He will stay tired. I am tired of leaving. I don't like them. I will love your arrivals more than the departures. I could tell you how I will love the departures just because I will look forward to your return. I could talk about all this endlessly. Just come and welcome our "morning" at noon. Let's drink coffee, hug me and not care about the world around us, not worry about the time that passes very quickly. Come and take care of kisses, hugs, together.