20. I'm saying goodbye!

I sent many people through the door of my life, and somehow it became a habit for me not to welcome new people; I send them off right at the beginning. And if they happen to stay, I wish them a pleasant journey through a series of my nervous breakdowns, tears, sadness, joy, happiness. I give a warning at the beginning in case you want to stay...If you expect a lot, too much, and somewhere in the corner of your subconscious you know that they are not capable of any expectations. You will be hurt because your expectations cannot be met by someone who has always disappointed you. ; I watched the cities of people, dead people, who were drowning in hopelessness. Sometimes you know that it will be fine, although it will not always be. Many more times you will shed small tears for those who desecrated you. There is no justice for your tears! you carry the pain, you have learned to hug and squeeze it, hard. Because if you weren't, oh, little one, that would destroy you. You are trapped in the body of a girl who lived through hell. Heaven fell on your head. Hell is free. That's how I feel when someone leaves me. It's like I'm in the seventh round of hell, and I've been through nine. And it's nothing strange. It happens when you are so eager for love, you look for her, you wait for her and she doesn't come. I don't care to entice my tears. I can feel you fading. Could people find a way to leave me easier? My soul doesn't know how much more can happen to me and still survive, I feel like life is fading. I exist, as if ... I'm disappearing. You have to learn that nothing lasts forever. Sometimes there are exceptions that are rare. You still hope that you will be the exception. Be patient, it will pass.