18. Autumn melancholy

Autumn reminds me of you, of "our" bus station, farewell kisses, hugs. Rain and rain bring sadness and sadness melancholy. I can't imagine my soul without yours. Our bodies unite and our thoughts merge. I exist without you. Because I am you and you are me. I assumed that kindred spirits always end up together. This is not the case with us. I guess some wishes are not fulfilled. They just remain unfinished, unfinished. Maybe that's the best. Because this fall is killing this child in me. I nurture memories with you. It's nothing more important to me than that. to feel safe in your hands. I want to do it all over again, I want to give you my soul. body, I don't know what arouses these feelings in me, maybe it's this damn autumn. I feel that emptiness again where your place used to be. Everyone steals my soul little by little, they steal your little girl. I look at myself in the mirror and all I see is just you. Like you never left, but you did. You left me in this cold and cruel world full of evil people. You left this child who longed for your touch on your cheeks. You know that when you put your hand on my head and said "Why do you see me as your God?". The last time I hugged you I sensed the end, you didn't even have to say anything. Your eyes and touches told me everything. The way you stuck your head in my shoulders and hair, the way you turned your head when you left so I wouldn't see those tears eyes. It hurts. It hurt. It will hurt, countless more times.