24. Pain

You know that feeling that hurts when your chest hurts, like tingling in the length of your spinal cord. I've had this feeling lately. It's like I'm choking, I can't breathe in something called life. endless fall.I don't know how and why and when I lost myself. I'm trying to find meaning in this life, though as if I wasn't made for this world. When you meet someone you think yes, that's it. But often people prove me just the opposite. I lost faith in everything, I don't think I'll give up that faith. I became what I didn't want to be, just an empty wreck of what I used to be. I wish I could convey these feelings and the emptiness that draws me to myself...Once someone has to come to stay but more and more I stop believing in it. The superficiality that rules this time seems to me to go on indefinitely. Where is the beginning and where the end I would not know how to tell you? Lost in time and space, something that will be next to me. I often think about death you, it's a new beginning that I'm afraid of. I need to change something, I'm constantly persistent in balancing bad and good. It's like I'm in a vicious circle I can't escape from. I'm stuck in a maze where I see some solutions sometimes two or three but never the one that will help me escape. Winter has never been colder, I have never been wounded like this. No one has ever wounded my soul like you. I feel winter everywhere, it permeates the length of my body. That damn winter. When my summer will come again. I hate winter. I hate being so damn cold. Where did that happy little girl go? Where are you little? Where did you hide that, so I can't find you? How they just scared you. I love you, even though you are not there. I am waiting for you. I long for you. I wish you a day when you will come to me again. You are my summer. And I am your eternal winter.