Family Time

I was woken up by the sound of the T.V. shouting the Nation Wide jingle and J.J. laughing hysterically. I sat up and looked at my phone. Eight?! I was surprised. I never wake up this early on Saturday.

So I just decided to write a little more of my Walking Dead story. I was finishing Chapter 7 when I heard a knock. I sighed and said 'come in' quietly. Dad slowly walked in and sat on the edge of my bed. "Morning." He smiled. 

"Morning." I smiled back.

"What you want to do today?" He asked. I shrugged. 

"let me think about it." I said. My dad nodded and walked out. I looker out the window and it was another sunny day in California! I smiled stood up. I put on a pair of white shorts with a tank top. I put my hair up and grabbed some sunglasses. I ran downstairs and smiled. "Morning mom!" I said, kissing her cheek. 

"Morning Sara." She laughed. 

"Morning J.J." I said hugging my sister. She giggled and I ran outside. It was warm and I knew exactly what I wanted to do. "Let's go to the water park!" I told my dad. 

"That's cool, but you have to babysit Jareds kids, remember?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Let's bring them!" I suggested. 

"Well call and see." My dad laughed. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Jared's number.

It rang for a moment when it suddenly stopped and was replaced with the sound of breathing. "Hello?" A voice answered groggily. 

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" I giggled. Jared sighed and laughed a little. 

"But I was dreaming." He whined. 

"Oh well for you. Its a beautiful day. Lets go to the water park before you have to go to the red carpet or whatever." I told him. He was silent on the other end for a minute. "Is Gen up?" I asked. 

"Yeah." He said. 

"Well you should be to. Up...NOW!" I told him. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"She's your wife and I'm sure Shep and Tommy are up already. Help her get them ready to go and come over for breakfast." 

"Is it okay with your mom and dad?" He asked. I looked at my dad and he nodded. 

"Yep." I told Jared. 

"Fine. Be there in twenty." He said. I smiled and said bye.

"Oh my gosh! Guess what?" I asked while smiling. 

"What?" My dad asked. I smiled again and continued. 

"Well, the other day I was watching the Pilot episode of Supernatural with Mel and-" 

"That girl finally decided to watch it." My dad interrupted. 

"Well, yes. Except...we were rewatching it. But anyways, while I was watching it, I realized how old you are! You and Sam had freaking cassette tapes!" I giggled. He smiled and grabbed me. He then put me upside down and I sqealed. "Daddy! Put me down!" I shouted. He just laughed and started shaking me. "I hate how you have a freaking million muscles!" I groaned. He smiled and started shaking me. 

"Give me your lunch money!" He smirked. 

"Stop you bully! Put her down." Mom said smacking his shoulder playfully. Suddenly J.J. began playfully hitting his leg. 

"Get him J.J!" I smiled. Dad pretended he was getting beat up and put me down. He fell to the floor and we began playfully beating him up.

"Getting beat up by the girls I see." A voice said. I turned around and seen Jared. 

"Help Jared!" Dad shouted. Jared whispered something in Tommy's ear and he smiled widely. He suddenly ran toward my dad and beat him up to. Shep, mimicking his brother, did the same.

My dad laughed and tackled all us kids. "Dad! Stop!" I shrieked. He laughed and began tickling us. He would tickle Tommy and Shep at the same time, and while giving them a rest to breath, tickle me and Justice. Suddenly Gen and Jared attacked my dad. Us kids stayed off to the side and laughed as we watched him get beat up. 

"J.J! Help daddy!" He yelled. J.J. shook her head and giggled. I smiled and held her hand.

Then my mom came up behind me and handed me a pot full of cold water.

I smiled and walked over to him. "Dad? Look!" I said. He looked over at me and I dumped the water on his head. We all laughed while he jumped up. 

"I'm going to get you!" He shouted. I squealed and ran out the back door. My dad very very close behind. I was about to turn a corner and he grabbed me. He carried me to the pool and threw me in.

I surfaced the water and smiled when I seen my mom behind him. "You're so mean." I smiled. He didn't know mom was behind him. 

"I dont think I am." He said. Suddenly mom pushed him in and he grabbed her on the way down. They both fell in. I laughed and swam over to them and got on my dads shoulders.

"Let's just stay here." I said. He smiled and nodded. We all got out, soaking wet and persuaded Jared to come to. He and Gen helped Tommy and Shep get ready and there we were, swimming together and having a great time.

A few hours later Gen and Jared had to leave for the red carpet thing. At that time we got out anyway to eat some food. "I wouldn't change this life for the world!" I said. 

"Good." Dad said. "Because I was thinking." 

"Oh, that's a challenge for you!" I laughed. Dad punched my arm lightly and I pretended to be hurt. 

"Oh your fine. I was thinking about letting you go to the One Direction concert but...oh well." He said. 

"Are you for real?" I asked jumping up. 

"I guess." He laughed. I cheered and dad told me about the date and stuff when a guy from dads work called. He excused himself and walked away. "Are you serious?!" I heard him say into the phone. He turned to look at me and smiled like a mad man. He came back over to me and gave me the phone. "Its for you." He told me.

A.N.//

you guys I am so sorry for the long wait. I feel so bad. But the end of school is near meaning state tests and exams and studying. Ugh. Imagine me in 8th grade next year! Lord have mercy! But here it is. The next chapter. And no....one direction is NOT on the phone. Hahaha