James' Birthday!!!!!

A little time passed and it was set. I was to record a few episodes of The Walking Dead before getting killed. How fun. I know. It's not a Walking Dead episode until you feel pain. Carl is supposed to start liking me or whatever and I'm supposed to be really good with Judith so, that's a thing. 

We also started recording again for Supernatural. I was always busy but I was used to it by now. It was a loop of good times. Mel and I were practically sisters. Always together 24/7. 

Even with all this going on, I mostly cared about James birthday. His birthday was in a few days and I wanted to make it nice and special. He was turning fifteen and, since we had been together for so long, I decided he needed special. I saw this thing on Twitter saying 'If you deserve to be treated like his queen, treat him like your king', so that's what I was planning to do. 

"Sara?" Mel shook me out of my thoughts and I looked up. 

"Yeah?"

"What you thinking about?" She laughed. I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"I have no idea what to do for James for his birthday. It's really annoying." I sighed. She laughed and nodded. 

"I bet. You've been together forever!" She said

"A little over two years." I nodded.

"Exactly. Two years. You two are actual goals and you want to do something special. But, you do realize he'd take anything from you, right? You could give him an apple and he'd cherish it." She said. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, I know that and I'd do the same for him but like, I want to do something he'd for real actually love." I sighed again. She nodded and looked down, also in thought. 

"Mel! Your scene!" Robert shouted. 

"Kay!" Mel shouted back. She then looked back at me. "You'll think of something best friend. You're smart and the sweetest person I know. I know you'll do something great and he'll love it." I nodded and she smiled before running off. I nodded and looked back down when she disappeared. 

"Something special. Special..." My mind wandered to different things as I thought. I knew he loved soccer and he missed it. I knew he loved me and I knew he missed Ethan. I knew he loved spending time with me and my family and I knew he loved me spending time with him and his mom. I remembered all this. I just couldn't think. 

"Hey, sweetie." My dad said, sitting next to me. "Why so thoughtful?"

"James' birthday." I stated simply, hoping that mentioning those two words would spark some idea in me. Yet again, though, nothing. My dad nodded slowly and looked out at the set. 

"Well, I think he'll take anything you give him, hun."

"I know that, dad." I sighed. I was getting very aggravated and starting to snap on people. "Sorry. I'm just stressed."

"Don't stress. It's not that big a deal. You're fourteen. Not that big a deal." He said. I glared at him a moment. 

"That's quite rude." I stated. He laughed and shrugged. 

"Sorry." I nodded and sighed. 

"You should be." He laughed and nodded. 

"Okay." I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. 

"This stressed me out more than being busy does." I whined. I wanted to cry by that point. His birthday was super close and I had nothing. No idea what I was doing at all. I loved James a lot. This was some amazing Boy Meets World Corey and Topanga love story. Their first love was their forever love. Cute, I know.