The Supernatural Panel

I was nervous to say the least. I mean...I was about to go out on stage of the biggest convention, in my opinion. "Nervous?" Jared asked as I obviously was. I was biting my nails and I never do that really. 

"Uh...yeah." I nodded, too nervous to come up with a sarcastic response. He noticed this as well and chuckled.

"Man, you didn't call me dufus or something. You must be really nervous." He laughed.

"Meh." I said. He smiled and put his arms around me, giving me a reassuring hug. 

"You'll be fine. You know how to talk our ears off, just do it here." He said. "Be Sara in front of them, not Amy." I smiled.

"I can do that." I nodded. 

"Okay. Well, we're going on soon so...." 

"Is Rob and Rich the ones up there?" I asked, smiling. Jared nodded and I shook my head. "They're great."I heard the audience yelling and Jared smiled. 

"You'll do fine." He said, walking away. I took a deep breath and smiled. I knew I could do it but being nervous was always going to be a part of Sara Ackles. I listened to Rich and Robbie joke on stage a little before they started introducing people. First was Jeremy. He is the Executive producer. Important....very important. Jeremy walked onto the stage and the crowd clapped. Then Rob laughed. 

"Now the guy who hides underneath Jared Padalecki's beautiful hair......Jared Padalecki." I watched as Jared went out and the crowd went nuts. Jared waved and walked to the front of the stage and smiled. He had on his beanie and I looked at Rob and Rich who were shaking their heads. "You had to wear a hat when I did a hair bit." Rob said. Jared took off his beanie and shook his hair, the crowd going more crazy. I giggled and noticed dad beside me. I knew he was next to go up on stage...then me. Whoop de doo. 

"Don't be nervous okay. Just go out there and be you." Dad told me.

"I know. I know." I smiled. Then I listened to Rich's bit on dad.

"Next up...a man who is living proof that sometimes...plastic surgery is undetectable in high-def. Jensen Ackles!" I died at the plastic surgery part. I mean...really! Dad walked out and the crowd cheered. He did funny movements and I giggled. "He's a really shy person. Not comfortable in front of a lot of people." Rich laughed. Then it was me. I was terrified. 

"Next up, a little girl that has always been on set and finally made her mark. She actually brings more life to the set than these two losers....Sara Ackles!" Robbie said. I skipped out and to the front of the stage. I did a cute little quick wave like I do all the time and noticed, I got just as much applause as Jared and my dad. It made me super happy. "She's shy as well." Robbie smiled as I sat down beside my dad. Then they introduced Misha and Mark. When Misha was introduced, Rich said the only person that spoke fandom was me and that I decode everything for them usually. I laughed a ton. I was dying. When Mark came out, we were all laughing at the Funko dolls. What can't you laugh at with this group of people? Then they introduced Andrew, the guy that helped me out with writing the script when Eric was away, which was most of the time. With my writing, I made a darkness that came up from the removal of the Mark of Cain. So, Rich and Rob asked Andrew about that and he said to ask me. I was shocked and had no idea how to answer but I played it off.

"Me?" I questioned, smiling.

"Yes, you? Whats up with the darkness?" Rich asked. 

"You think getting rid of the Mark of Cain would be easy?" I asked. Everyone laughed and cheered and then Jeremy answered a questioned. Jared was acting all weird and it was hilarious. Then Jared was brought into it by being asked 'How do you think the group will be? Will you defeat the darkness?' Jared smiled and nodded.