James' Audition

"And cut! Great job, Sara. You and Mel can go out." Robert told us. I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks." I said. It was finally Friday and Mel and I had finished our recording for the first episode of season 11 so we were free! Until next week that is. I looked at dad who still had stuff to do. I just went to sit by James.

"Hey." He smiled. I smiled at him and sighed.

"Man. You have to go home now." I said. He shrugged and looked down.

"We have that audition to go to tomorrow." He spoke softly. I smiled and nodded quickly.

"You're right! We do!" I squealed. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Im actually really nervous." He smiled.

"Awe. You'll do great." I told him, snuggling closer to him. He smiled and shrugged.

"Sara!" I heard my dad call. I looked up and he motioned his head to the left. Sighing, I moved away from James.

"Fathers." I chuckled. James smiled and shrugged.

"He just cares." Nodding, I yawned.

"It's pretty late though." James also yawned, causing me to laugh. "Yawns are contagious." He laughed and I looked over at dad who was doing a scene with Misha. He had ruined a shot for calling over to me. Only him.

"Sara? Want to go get something from the vending machine with me?" Mel asked.

"Sure. I'm hungry. You want anything?" I turned to look at James.

"No. I'm okay. Thanks though." He said. I nodded and followed Mel. We got a good distance away and Mel giggled.

"You got in trouble." She laughed.

"Shut up." I smiled, pushing her over slightly.

"You two are actually super cute together." She grinned. I shrugged and smiled at the ground.

"I guess."

"Really! You're both super adorable and nice to each other. You support each other! You're going to get married and have five hundred kids!" Mel giggled.

"Five hundred sure is a lot." I said, raising my eyebrows. She smiled and shrugged.

"It's true!"

"Now, I think you've gone completely insane! Five hundred kids! Im not even having five! Let alone five hundred. Maybe two. Max three. Not five hundred." I told her. She shrugged and shook her head.

"Sure." She giggled. We got some chips and a soda and began walking back.

The next day, once we were back in LA, I sat by James as he filled out some papers. Once he was done, I took it up to the lady. She smiled and thanked me and I nodded whilst smiling as well. When I sat back down, I heard James take a deep breath and noticed him shaking his legs. "You're okay." I assured. He nodded and smiled at me.

"So, um, I asked, and since I'm younger than eighteen, I can have someone in the room while I audition." He said.

"You want me in the background?" I smiled, honored, to be honest. He nodded and I looked down and moved a piece of hair behind my ear. "I'd love to."

"James Delario?" A guy called. James stood up and I followed. We walked into a room and immediately a teenage boy stood up.

"Wow! You're Sara Ackles!" He smiled.

"Uh, yeah." I waved shyly.

"Are you auditioning?" He asked.

"Uh...no. I'm actually here to support my boyfriend." I smiled.