Chapter 6

I knew I had to make the best out of this. I don't know why I was so excited. I went to my room and put on a basic fit. A tee and some basketball shorts. I grabbed a bag and put some clothes in it. I ran downstairs and put some beer in and stole some of my mom's cigarettes.
        The plan me and Cartman made was pretty extra but hella fun. My mom wasn't home so I walked over to Wendy's. My mom could text me if she was worried. I told her about the party yesterday.
        I walked into Wendy's place and sat my bag down. It was pretty loud. Her parents weren't home and she did a shit ton. The lights were all colorful. Stan brought weed. Kenny brought some beer. A lot of people were there but I didn't know most of them. I saw Bebe though.
        She was dressed up like a full on whore. I walked over to her. Part of the plan was for me to flirt with her. You know, gain trust. So that's what I did. We flirted for a minute. It was back and forth stuff. Honestly it was boring. I was really just waiting for Cartman to get there.
        "Bebe I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I told her to try to get away.
        "Don't be too long cutie" She said back, obviously borderline drunk. I walked away and came up to Wendy. This was the next step. I had to tell her that Bebe fucked Stan. She wouldn't trust me so that's when the proof came in. Cartman came in through the back window and fucked up Wendy's parents room. To show they fucked there.
        "Wendy!! This party is great!" I told her.
        "Aww thanks y/n!!" She yelled back.
        "Hey I wanted to let you know something." I said, gaining her attention.
        "What's up?" She was intrigued. I knew this was the perfect time.
        "Well Bebe and Stan fucked in your parents room." I said to her
        "WHAT!?" She yelled running upstairs. Stan and Wendy weren't together at the moment but Wendy is super protective. As she ran upstairs I texted Cartman.
        Y/n- I did it, meet me in the bathroom ok!
        Cartman- You got it
        I grabbed my bag and walked over to the bathroom. Cartman was already waiting there. I could hear Bebe and Wendy yelling at each other. This was the best part of the plan. We took our shirts off and I pulled out a red dress from my bag. I threw it at Cartman and grabbed out a purple dress.
        We dressed up like Bebe and Wendy. Just to fuck with them you know. We walked out of the bathroom and went up to Bebe and Wendy. Me and Cartman looked at eachother.
        "Bitch you fucked my boyfriend how could you" I said with a high pitched voice.
        "He's not even your boyfriend!!" Cartman said after also in a high voice.
        "Oh yea well I fucked Y/n and Clyde while you were dating them." I said, pushing Cartman a little
        "WHAT?!" He gasped very dramatically. Bebe and Wendy just watched in astonishment. Everyone started laughing.
        "I didn't fuck Y/n or Clyde" Wendy said trying to defend herself.
        "Yea and I didn't fuck Stan." Bebe said after. Me and Cartman ran away as they started fighting again. We went into the bathroom and locked the door. I took off the dress and was shirtless. I started putting it into my bag when Cartman stopped me.
        "Close your eyes." He said. I didn't understand what he was trying to get at but it wasn't going to work.
        "That's kinda gay and I'm not gay." I said, pissing him off. I put my shirt on and walked to the bathroom door.
        "Cya tomorrow." I said and walked out of the bathroom.