Chapter 12

I walked down to the bus stop and saw Kyle. Why did I do this to myself. It was going to be very funny in the end but now it was torture. I just wanted to get this over with. Let's speed things up. I walked over to Kyle and kissed him on the cheek.
        His face turned red.
        "What was that for?" He said and looked away.
        "I just wanted to," I said after. Smiling, I hoped he would look back at me. He did, and got all flustered again. I got onto the bus.
        -Time skip to lunch-
        Kyle was focused on his food. I winked at Cartman hoping he would know what I was getting at.
        "I'll be right back" Me and Cartman said in unison. We both walked to the bathroom and started making out. It was amazing, I love fucking up everything and being a bitch. It was so fun. Someone walked in the bathroom. It was Stan. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was shocked. I winked and went back to kissing Cartman.
        Stan ran out of the bathroom. After a minute Kyle walked in. I was still making out with Cartman. We pulled away and Kyle was crying.
        "What the fuck?!" He screamed.
        "Kyle, Eric is better than you," I said as I walked up to him.
        "You cheated on me with HIM?! I wouldn't mind like Kenny or something but, CARTMAN!?" He yelled very confused.
        "I don't like Jews ok" I said, and walked back to Cartman. I grabbed his hand and we walked out. I flipped Kyle off before we left.
AN- Sorry about the short chapter I'm having major writers block.