Chapter 3

I was jumping around my room finding what to wear to the party tomorrow. I've always been single. Well other than that one time Bebe and I dated. It was for like a week though.
I looked in my mirror. Why was I happy about going to a party with a guy. It's not even a date. I'm not gay either. Maybe I am gay? Tweek and Craig are and they seem happy.
Why did I have to be gay. Isn't there a thing for liking boys and girls. I pulled out my phone to look it up. A ton of shit came up. Gay test, Sexualitys and meanings, What does it mean to be bi. Shit like that. A dumb buzzfed quiz isn't the best way to find this shit out but I had to see.
I clicked on the "Am I Gay?" Test. I didn't know at this point. It asked me a bunch of weird questions. I finished it after about 5 minutes. The results were loading. I started biting my nails. A common thing for me to do. Then it popped up. The test said.
"I'M BI!?" I yelled out. No no no this can't be right. I'm straight. I swear. I just watch gay porn thats it.
"Kenny! I'll ask Kenny if he knows about this shit." I said as I grabbed out my phone. Wait Ken is too poor. Shit I'll have to go to his house. I ran downstairs.
"I'm leaving mom!" I yelled to my mom and ran out the door.