Chapter 11

I woke up to a new day. It was Monday. I didn't have any clothes. I really should have gone home. I walked up to  Cartman's room.
        "Can I borrow some clothes?" I asked him. He turned around shirtless. He was changing. I've seen him shirtless but this was different. I felt weird about it.
        "Agh sorry!" I yelled and covered my eyes.
        "Dude, chill you've seen me shirtless," He said. He was right. I don't know why I freaked out. I uncovered my eyes and looked at him. He threw a big black shirt at me. I had pants but my shirt was dirty so I took it.
        I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I didn't want to use a towel so I just got dressed. I closed my eyes and smelled the shirt. It was just like him. He walked into the bathroom. I hadn't put my pants on yet.
        "AHHH CARTMAN GET OUT!!" I screamed, pushing him out of the bathroom. My face was red. I put on my pants and ran out to the couch. I didn't get a good look at him but his face was red too.
        I Put on my shoes and coat and waited for Cartman to come downstairs.
        "Y/n please tell me next time you take a shower" He said to me while walking down the stairs. Next time? Was this going to happen more? Nevermind that we had to go.
        "I'm going to head to the stop," I said walking out.
        "Wait uh" He said, putting his hand out. I stopped walking and turned around.
        "Uhh nevermind," He said after. I shrugged and started walking again.