Chapter 4

Chapter 4
I was running really fucking fast to Kenny's house. I needed answers. I closed my eyes and tried to run faster. I opened them and finally got to Ken's place. I climbed through the window. I don't know why at this point.
"Dude, put your dick away I need to ask you something." I said as I bursted into the room.
"Y/n, why now can't you see I'm doing something." He looked at me. His dick still out.
"It's urgent! Now put it away." I said sitting down. He rolled his eyes. Kenny got up and sat next to me. After he put his dick away obviously.
"Ok so what is it?" He asked, I could tell he was tired of my shit.
"Kenny, I think I'm bi" I said to him worried that he was going to make fun of me.
"Told you, but to be honest I don't care." He said as he fell back on the ground.
"Ouch rude, look man you are the only person who can help me." I said to him,
"How did you realize?" He asked "Other than all the gay porn" He added on.
"Shut up, it was Cartman he made me realize" I said looking down at my hands.
"Called it again, anyway so what your bi now whatever." Kenny said, trying to get me to leave.
"What if people make fun of me?" I said back looking at the cracked ceiling.
"Dude Stan is bi you will be fine." He reassured me.
"Thanks Kenny, I owe ya" I said jumping back out of the window. I started running back home. At this point it was pretty dark. It was a little scary to be honest. I stopped running and came to a steady pace. It was very hard to look around. I saw my house in the distance and smiled. Then I heard footsteps. It was getting much scarier. Just then someone grabbed my arm and turned me around.
I was about to scream but then their hand covered my mouth. It was dark and I couldn't tell who it was. Then they started talking.
"Y/n, I know this is sudden but I'm just going for it." The mysterious voice said. That's when I knew who it was.
"Kyle, let me go. I don't want jew-" I was cut off. He grabbed my face and kissed me. Ok now what the fuck. I didn't want jew cooties. I pushed him away.
"Kyle, I don't like you like that. I don't like anyone" I grabbed his hat and moved it infront of his face. Then I ran home. Honestly, I didn't expect that.
I took off my maroon coat and laid on my bed. I fell right to sleep thinking about the shit that happened.