Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of my mom blasting music downstairs. I got out of bed and put on a shirt. I grabbed my coat and walked downstairs. The music got even louder. I grabbed my back and walked out the door. My mom was hungover. There wasn't much to it.
        I walked over to the bus stop. There wasn't anyone there. Not even Kenny and he's always here. Ok that's weird. I looked around a little but still nobody. I put in my headphones and closed my eyes. Then I heard something. It was probably an animal. I kept my eyes closed.
        Kenny grabbed my shoulders and screamed.
        "AHHH- WHAT THE FUCK!!" I screamed after. I ripped my earbuds out. Kenny fell over and was laughing really hard.
        "Kenny you are an ass" I said to him. I kicked some snow on him. The bus arrived and we got on. We got to the school and I walked to my first class. Everyone around me had some kind of gift. Most of the girls had flowers and stuffed animals. Even the boys had things. I didn't get anything though.
        Maybe I should wait for lunch. Each class went by and everything was boring. I got sad too. Not having a Valentine on Valentine's Day is boring. I got to lunch and the basic stuff happened. Cartman asked for my food. Stan was watching Wendy. Kenny was watching porn on my phone. Kyle was off though. After I rejected him he's just been off.
        Kyle has just been ignoring me. I got up to go to the bathroom. Walked in and washed my hands. I really just wanted to get out of the situation. When I walked out Bebe was standing there.
        "Hey y/n, you don't have a valentine so I'm here to bring you this." She said and then handed me a small heart box. Ew gross.
        "Umm thanks." I said and took the box. I walked to the table. Cartman was looking at me. I sat down and opened the box. There were 3 heart shaped chocolates, and a note. I pulled out the note. It read,
        Do you want to try again- Bebe
        I started laughing. I popped a chocolate in my mouth. Fuck that Bebe was toxic as fuck. I had an idea though
        "Hey Cartman you want to know how to really fuck up Wendy's party" I said to him trying to get his attention.
        "What?" He was intrigued. I pulled out the note and showed him. He read it carefully but caught on to what I wanted to do.
        "So you're up for it?" I asked hoping he would say yes.
        "Fuck yes!" He yelled in my face. I laughed. I walked over to Bebe and the other girls and said.
        "I'll see you at Wendy's party Bebe" I told her and walked away. She was flustered. I could see her face was pink. Cartman started laughing under his breath. The bell rang and I walked to my other class. I couldn't wait to fuck up that party.
        All my other classes went by and finally school was over. I told the guys bye and ran home.