Chapter 10

I woke up to a new stupid boring day. Cartman had stopped with the slave shit even though he had a month left. Maybe he didn't realize. Anyway I got up and walked over to the bathroom.
        I was too lazy to do my hair or anything so I just walked to a cafe. Coffee sounded nice and what better than Tweek Bros. Exactly, nothing. I walked down to The coffee shop and went in. Weirdly enough sat right by the window was Cartman and Heidi.
        What was it this time? I walked past them trying to ignore their conversation. I wanted to hear what they were saying. I could hear anything though. The only thing I could sorta make out was,
        "Eric I can't do this anymore." Heidi said quietly. Oh so that's what's going on. Well not my problem. I got a small coffee and started to walk out. Eric grabbed my arm.
        "Well Heidi too bad for you cause I'm gay." Cartman said really loud. He grabbed my hand and tried to convince her.
        "He's dating Kyle, leave Y/n alone." Heidi said not fazed by Cartman's attempt. This was not good. What was I supposed to do? I can't ruin the whole plan. I rip my hand out of Cartman's.
        "Dude, get away from me I'm dating Kyle." I say walking out of the shop. I looked back through the window to see Heidi yelling at Cartman then leaving. I heard Heidi say something before he left.
        "The whole school is going to know you're gay Cartman, I'm just pushing you a little to get out there" She said then walked away. He was going to be pissed. He loved her though so he couldn't be too mad. I walk down the sidewalk and put in my earbuds. As I walk I listen to some music. Someone touches my shoulder.
        "AH!-" I scream and jump.
        "Dude, chill it's just me." Cartman said. I flipped around.
        "You could have said something" I hissed back at him.
        "Jeez sorry, can you come over?" He asked, while folding his arms and booking away. Was something up? Why was he not looking at me?
        "Yea sure let's go" I say as I grab his hand and we take a back way to his house. I did this so no one would see us together. We got to his house and were sitting in his room.
        "So uhh what did you want to do?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked at me, intently his face was red. What the fuck was up with him?
        "Dude, you ok?" I asked him after. I wanted to kiss him. What did I just think?! NO Y/n you aren't doing that. Before I could say another word he got up and started pacing around his room.
        "Ok so, Kyle hates me and you know what would be amazing" He told me, while he was still walking.
        "What?" I asked, this was intriguing.
        "If we dated in secret and, when he finds out, he will be sad that you were cheating on him with me, his worst enemy!" He spoke pretty fast but I could make most of it out. I got up and grabbed the collar of his red coat. I got really close to his face.
        "What would we do in secret?" I whispered to him. He looked flustered.
        "Pretend date," He said, trying to cover up the fact that he was blushing. I let go of his collar and sat down. We talked for a while and it got really late. I was hella tired and didn't want to walk home so I slept on Cartman's couch. Honestly I couldn't go to sleep. I watched TV, ate, and even tried warm milk but nothing.
        I was bored and just thought about stuff. Maybe Cartman has a crush on me. Maybe I have a crush on him. I definitely have a crush on him. I can't ignore it anymore. He's perfect he treats me like I'm shit and I fucking love it. He's good at kissing and probably other stuff too.
        Just the thought made me quiver. I slid my hand down my pants and started jacking off. It was pretty much a quickie. I stopped when I heard someone walking down the stairs. It was Liane. I pretended to be asleep. Hoping she wouldn't notice what I just did.
        She didn't and left the house. I didn't know why. Probably because she's a prostitute. I didn't do anything again because of Cartman. I sat up and got water. Then I heard footsteps. It was Cartman he came down to get something. The thing was, I'm still hard. I turned around looking out the window.
        "What are you doing?" Cartman askes.
        "I'm uh drinking water cause I couldn't sleep and I'm looking out the window" I say back to him.
        "Ok? Well I'm going back to bed" He said as he grabbed a bag of chips.
        "Night Eric." I said to him, I put the cup in the sink and ran to the couch. I lay back down so he doesn't see that I'm hard.
        "Did you just call me Eric?" He asked me as he turned around.
        "Sorry I didn't-" I said before he interrupted me.
        "Only Butters and Jimmy call me that," he said. "Don't call me that," He quickly said after and then walked away.
        "Sorry not sorry Eric." I laugh and lay back down. I could finally go to sleep. That's what I did.