Chapter 6: Jealousy, jealousy...

Y/n POV:

I wake up at the sound of my alarm. I'm tired after last night, actually after the whole day of teasing by Natasha. I go to the kitchen not really in the mood.

Chase: "Hey princess. How was your night?" I see my dad sits at the kitchen table.

Y/n: "Morning. It was okay." I go to the fridge.

Chase: "That's good. I have a meeting today with Miss Romanoff about her employees." I almost spilled my tea.

Y/n: "Oh Yeah? Uhmm... That's interesting." I grab slice of bread.

Chase: "What?"

Y/n: "Nothing. I'm really curious about what is she going to tell you about me." I blush lightly when I think about her.

Chase: "Yeah, I'm curious too actually." He smiles. "We'll see 'bout that. See you later." He pats me on the back.

Y/n: "See you!" I bite my sandwich.

Mathew: "Hey sis!" I jumped at the sound. I see Mathew and Darcy going into the kitchen.

Y/n: "It's six in the morning. Could you please stop yell that early?" I sigh with irritation.

Mathew: "Not really, I have good news for you." They sit at the table.

Y/n: "Can't wait to hear them!" I say ironically sipping my tea.

Mathew: "Darcy is moving in!" He grabs her hand.

Y/n: "What?! I thought you are going to move out together, not move in."

Mathew: "We decided that we are going to live here few years."

Darcy: "I'm glad you're moving out." You bitch.

Y/n: "Who says I'm moving out?"

Mathew: "you said. Like three days ago." He looks at me.

Y/n: "Yes but I didn't say when. It could be today, tomorrow, for a week... For five years..." I tease them.

Darcy: "We'll see about that." She smiles and kiss my brother.

Y/n: "Eww, not in the kitchen." I look at them discussed.

Mathew: "Y/n don't be so childish. I thought you will be happy." His face saddened.

Y/n: "I am happy for you. I'm SOOO happy. I just think she's not right for you." I smile to her. I look at the clock. "OH GOD! I need to go, sorry." I run out of the kitchen.

I have fifteen minutes to get ready and get to the office.

_____

I walk into the office.

Nat: "You're late Y/n." She looks angry. "I'm surprised you're able to walk after yesterday." She smirks.

Y/n: "Very funny." I sit at my desk.

Nat: "I have a meeting with your dad for ten minutes. You will stay here and replace me for that time." She gets ready to leave.

Y/n: "Me?"

Nat: "No, my dog." She says irritated.

Y/n: "I see you don't have your 'good mood' anymore."

Nat: "Not really. You have list on my computer, do as much as possible until I get back. Understood?"

Y/n: "Yes Ma'am." I see her smile a little at my words.

Nat: "Good. I should be for about an hour." She leaves.

I take a deep breath. I'm still thinking about today's morning. I want to move out even mor-

SHIT. I forgot that on Saturday I'm going to see the apartment with Wanda. I grab my phone.