Chapter 12: You're fucked up

Y/n's POV:

 "OH FUCK!" We both moan having at least seventh orgasm in a row.

Y/n: "Okay, stop." I pant hard, barely breathing. "Neither of us win, just please I won't handle more orgasms." I gasp laying next to her.

Nat: "As far as I don't wanna admit it, me too. Plus I don't feel well." I touch her hot forehead.

Y/n: "Shit, I forgot you were sick. Wait I'll bring you some-" I groan as I stand on my legs.

Nat: "We can't walk, can we? Y/n? "She giggles. 

Y/n: "Ugh- Shut up." I groan again and try to walk to the kitchen on my still shaking legs.

I hear Natasha laugh and I shake my head in disbelief. I walk into her bedroom seeing her all covered and shaking from cold.

Y/n: "I thought you were getting better." I hand her pills.

Nat: "Me too." She swallows.

Y/n: "You want me to help you get dressed?" I sit at her bed.

Nat: "No thanks. I got this, just um- can you stay tonight with me?" She blushes. "I mean- um- I don't wanna die or anything- um -"

Y/n: "No problem." I smirk. "I would stay at yours even without you being sick." I smile and head to door. "Good night Natasha." I hold out my hand to open the door.

Nat: "I thought you were going to sleep with me in my bed." She puts on her pajamas.

Y/n: "Oh... No problem." I approach her bed still naked, looking into her eyes with smirk on my lips.

Nat: "You can borrow my shirt or anything you want." She keeps her eyes on my bare body. I put on one of her shirt and lay next to her in bed. 

Y/n: "So, how long are you planning on being sick?" I turn on my side now facing her.

Nat: "Well I wanted to go back tomorrow." She sighs. "But I guess I'll be back on Monday." She groans.

Y/n: "Well, at least I am really good boss." I smile proudly.

Nat: "Are you?" She rises one eyebrow sending butterflies into my stomach.

Y/n: "Mhm..." I yawn like I'm not bothered. "All right, let's get some sleep, I'm exhausted." I rub my eyes.

Nat: "Yeah, me too. Good night, Y/n." She turns on her other side and turns off her lamp.

Y/n: "Good night, Nat." I turn off my lamp too and close my eyes.

_______

Y/n: "Wanda, come to my office please." I say through the phone.

Within a minute I see my door open and Wanda comes in. I gesture on one of chairs in front of me. She sits looking straight into my eyes. I still feel warm on my heart when she looks at me.

Wanda: "What is it, Y/n- Um- Miss Holder. Sorry." She tucks her hair behind her ear and I smile.

Y/n: "C'mon, you can call me Y/n. We're still friends. Aren't we?" I look as she gets nervous.

Wanda: "Sure, um- so what did you want, Y/n?" Her green eyes still staring at me sends shivers through my body.

Y/n: "Um-" I clear my throat. "Because Nat- Miss Romanoff is ill, I need someone to go with me at tonight charity gala." I see her eyes shine.

Wanda: "And you chose ME?" She squeezes her eyes and I giggle a little.

Y/n: "Why not? Please." I make puppy eyes and she tries not to laugh.