Chapter 7: Promise?

Y/n's POV:

I roll in my bed trying to fall asleep. I think about today's evening and Wanda...

 Is that cheating? I mean she's not my girlfriend, Nat isn't my girlfriend too. But I feel so guilty. I go out with Wanda, talk with her, laugh with her, we hold hands together. Then I go and fuck with Natasha. I can't do that. I also can't tell Wanda about the contract. Ugh... This is way complicated than I thought...

______

I wake up at the sound of my alarm. I feel like I haven't sleep at all. I roll out of my bed, take my phone and go downstairs.
I'll drink coffee and everything will be just fine. I hope so. I don't want to scare Wanda with my zombie look. I hope she slept well. I smile as I think about her. 

My smile disappears when I see Darcy sitting at the kitchen table. Right, I forgot she's living here now.

Darcy: "Morning." She's sipping her tea.

Y/n: "Hi." I say cold pouring me a cup of coffee.

Darcy: "So what are your plans for today?" She smiles.

Y/n: "Please, don't talk to me that early. I appreciate that you are trying to be nice and everything but I don't really like chatting with anyone in the mornings." 

Darcy: "Okay, okay. Sorry."  She gets up.

Y/n: "I mean, you can stay, just don't talk to me. Please." I say a bit embarrassed.

Darcy: "Oh, okay. I won't say a word from now on." She smiles.

I smile back. Wow, I would never thought she will be so nice to me. It's nice actually. 

I eat my breakfast in silence. Something I missed- silent. Darcy just sips her tea reading newspaper. It's perfect, I could get used to it. I mean Darcy living with us, it's not bad for now.

Y/n: "I'm going to see apartment today." I smile putting my plate to the sink.

Darcy: "That's great! Maybe I could go with you?" She smiles.

Y/n: "Sorry, I'm going to see it with my best friend." Her face saddened. "But you can help me to decorate it." I say to cheer her up.

Darcy: "Oh yes! I'd love that!" She claps her hands. "Call me how did it go."

Y/n: "Sure! But now I gotta go. Bye!"

Darcy: "Bye! Have fun!" She waves me as I leave the room.

Wow that was new, but I like it. She's like an older sister, that's cool. I smile to myself.

_____

I stop my car in front of Wanda's place. I see her leaving the building going towards my car.

Y/n: "Hi!" She gets into my car.

Wanda: "Hey! I'm so excited!" We hug.

Y/n: "Me too! I thought you live in a house not in a skyscraper." I start the car.

Wanda: "Yeah, I did but I moved out. It's just me and Sparky, it was too much space for us both."

Y/n: "Sure, I get it." I pull over. "We're here!"

I look at the tall tower made out off glass.

Wanda: "It looks like our company a little bit." We get out of the car.

Y/n: "Just a bit." We giggle.

Wanda: "So are we waiting for the owner?"

Y/n: "Yes she should be here for a minute-"