Chapter 19: Fool for you

Natasha's POV:

Nat: "I'm going to Atlanta, I'm really sorry for everything, Chase." I lean against the door frame in his office. "And also, um, thanks for umm- you know, Wanda. I hope she won't show up here ever again."

Chase: "Yeah, it's fine. I hope she won't show up too, she got help she needed so don't worry about her. Also you don't have to go, you are my friend so you're always welcome here." He pats my shoulder.

Nat: "Thanks, maybe one day but now I don't think Y/n wants to see me anywhere around her." I take a deep breath. "Thanks for everything again and we'll be in touch. Bye." We smile and I go to my car.

Chase: "If you wanna say goodbye to Y/n I can send you the address, I bet she's in our summer house!" He shouts after me. I stop and want to cry again.

Nat: "Umm- Sure- Would be nice." I turn around and look at him. He nods to me smiling.

Chase: "Don't mess this up. I don't know the situation between you two but I know she'll forgive you." I nod and get into my car.

I look at my phone and I see the address. Should I go there? No, no I can't she'll never forgive me for all this shit.

I can't go there, she hates me. I start the engine sighing loud.

I can't.

_____

I park at the airport and get out of the car. I take my suitcase then I hear thunder in the distance. Great. I walk into the building then I see the information that my flight is cancelled until the thunderstorm is over. Ugh, sure, what else can go wrong?

I sit down at the couch and scroll through my phone. I look at Y/n's contact, maybe at least I'll call her, or text her? Ugh, she'll probably ignore me. I put my phone down and sigh.

Then I look at the news on the TV, nothing really important as always-

The car crush in the way to Chase's summer house. Two cars and one of them looks like Y/n's car?! FUCK. That can't be her right?

Two people died, drivers. No, if that was Y/n, she's dead. My heart stops. No. No, please.

No, she's not dead come on. 

Fuck.

I take out my phone and call Y/n several times being more nervous with every call. She's probably just mad at me that's why she's not answering, right? Right?

My vision goes blurry and my heart is pounding so fast I feel like it's gonna rip out of my chest.

I can't breath so I get outside to get some fresh air. Then I feel rain drops on my face and within a minute there is pouring rain. I stand there for a few seconds. No, I can't leave her like that. I jump into my car, fuck my suitcase, Y/n is more important than some clothes. I drive to Chase's summer house, different way to avoid the crush. There is no car in front of the house. Well maybe she- she didn't drive here by her car?

I get out of my car not paying attention to the rain and go to the front door. I pound at the door praying for her to open it. She can shout at me, throw a plate at me or just say how much she hates me I just want her to open this fucking door.

Nat: "Y/N?!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! I JUST WANNA KNOW IF YOU'RE ALIVE! PLEASE! JUST GIVE ME A SIGN" I stand there few more minutes then I hear the door unlock and Y/n opens the door with puffy eyes and smashed make up all over her face.

Y/n: "What are you doing here and why the fuck you wanna know if I'm-" I don't let her finish just jump on her hugging her tight.

Nat: "You're alive! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything." I laugh through tears. "I love you, Y/n. I know you hate me but that doesn't matter to me." I pull away and I see her crying.