Chapter 20: that was MY life

A/n: 

Obviously this one is happening after chapter 19 ;)

Also when you see these '~~~~' it means those are memories :))

Enjoy <3

_________________

Y/n's POV:

Y/n: "Sooo, any plans for today wifey?" I sip my coffee looking as Natasha's making breakfast.

Nat: "Don't call me that, please." She rises her eyebrow and gets back to cooking. "About the plans. I though we could go to the company and ask your dad if we still have a job there." 

Y/n: "Oh, um okay, yeah, sounds fun." I gulp.

Nat: "Hey, we got this." She smiles lightly at me. "Everything's gonna be okay." She puts scrambled eggs with bacon on plates and puts them on the table. 

Y/n: "Thank you- wife-"

Nat: "Do not." She points at me with her fork.

Y/n: "Okay okay, chill." I giggle. "Anyways, thank you- Natasha- for this delicious breakfast."

Nat: "No problem, wifey." She winks at me smiling.

Y/n: "You're unbelievable." I roll my eyes and get back to my breakfast.

__

Nat: "Okay, you go get ready and I'll clean here up."

Y/n: "Oh, I wanted to help you -"

Nat: "No, no, it's fine. I got this, go get ready and I'll be right there with you, k?" She puts our plates to the sink.

Y/n: "Sure, thank you." I go behind her wrapping my hands around her waist. "I love you." I kiss her neck gently. She turns her head to look at me while placing her hands on mine.

Nat: "I love you, baby." She kisses my forehead. "But now go, we don't have th whole day."  

Y/n: "Yeah, I know." I sigh and slowly go upstairs.

Honestly, I am so scared. I don't even know why, he is my dad, right? He will understand, I hope at least. But I don't want to lose everything I already have and I don't want Natasha to lose everything. She worked so hard her whole life, I don't want to ruin this with my stupidity. 

I look through Natasha's wardrobe to borrow some clothes and then my eyes caught black folder lying between her clothes. I look at the door if Natasha is not coming, I take the folder out and open it.

The first document have Natasha's picture on it and all of her data but then there is also my file. I look through it very confused but then I also see another file. 

Nat: "What are you doing bab-" She stops at the open door looking at me terrified. "Y/n, I need you to give me th-"

Y/n: "What is this, Natasha?" I continue to read documents still not believing in what I read.

Nat: "Y/n, I need you to listen to me, okay?"

Y/n: "Nat what is this, what's going on."

Nat: "I- um- Y/n listen to me-"

Y/n: "Why I have different name here as same as you do. Why is it written here that I am an architect and you are an actress- what- what is that?" And then it hits me.

~~~~

Scar: "What are you doing, darling?" She walks behind me wrapping her hands around my neck.