Chapter 15: Double trouble

Warning: Hard Smut

Natasha's POV:

I walk into the office with smile on my face. I promised Wanda I won't fire her so I transferred her to another state. Ha, that bitch will never ever mess in my life again. I sit at my desk and wait excited for Y/n to come to work. The door opens and there she is. Perfect as always, she smiles at me and I feel the familiar warm on my heart.

Y/n: "Hi, gorgeous." She winks at me.

Nat: "Hey, don't allow yourself." I smirk.

Y/n: "What's the plan for today?" She sits at her desk looking at me.

Nat: "First of, we have two meetings then you're doing tasks from the list and you're free." She nods. "But." I blush. "I wanted to invite you over for dinner. What'd you say?" Her smile grows.

Y/n: "I'd love to. What time?"

Nat: "As soon as we're done with work. I remember I said that one day we'll cook something together so... Um, I guess that's tonight?" I blush harder.

Y/n: "Aww, you remember? I'm more than thrilled to cook with you!"

Nat: "That's good." I clear my throat. "But first, work."

Y/n: "Yes, ma'am!" She salutes making me giggle. I swear that this girl is everything to me.

____________

Nat: "Ready?" We walk out of the building.

Y/n: "As always!" We get into my car and I drive to my house.

Nat: "So... What are we cooking?"

Y/n: "Umm... No idea." We giggle.

Nat: "Maybe something easy, I'm not a good cook." She chuckles. "What, don't judge me I just-"

Y/n: "I'm not judging, I can teach you. I'm not bad actually."

Nat: "Oh, yeah I remember your delicious spaghetti." I smile.

Y/n: "All right then what would you say about... vegetable casserole?"

Nat: "Sure, sounds easy." We giggle and I park before my house.

We head straight to the kitchen and Y/n looks to my fridge. She takes out vegetables on the island and looks at me.

Y/n: "Let's wash them and then we'll chop them in slices." I nod and help her with washing.

Nat: "Here, knives and chopping boards." I lay the equipment on the island and we start to chop the veggies.

Y/n: "Thanks." She smirks.

Nat: "What?" I look at her concerned.

Y/n: "Nothing, just you look great in that apron of yours."

Nat: "Thanks, you too." I smile. "But you'd look better without it or anything else on you." I wink.

Y/n: "Oh, come on. You're predictable." She rolls her eyes at me.

Nat: "I'm what?!" I lay down my knife and approach her.

Y/n: "I knew you're gonna say it." She lays her knife as well and turns to face me.

Nat: "Oh, Yeah?" I grab her waist. "Watch your mouth or you're gonna get yourself into trouble, baby girl." I pull her closer. "And rolling your eyes will only make things worse." I pull away getting back to chopping. She does the same with smirk on her lips. She looks at me and lays her knife down again.

Y/n: "You're doing it wrong. Let me-" She goes behind me and lays her hands on mine.

I feel her warm breath on my neck and I gulp. Her soft hands delicately leads mine.