Chapter 9: Missed you

Y/n's POV:

I wake up as the sunlight streams shine on my face. I stretch and look at the clock. Nine in the morning? I thought I'm gonna sleep longer especially that I was exhausted for so many days. Whatever, now that I have so much time I can- Actually, what can I do? I'll think about it later, first breakfast.

I go downstairs and go into kitchen. I have... Few slices of old pizza, a few slices of cheese and water. Wow I see I need to do some groceries. Okay then I'll eat out, I'm not gonna risk with this pizza. I smile to myself and go get my things.

____

When I got home it's one. I didn't think it'll last me that long. At least I won't die from hunger tomorrow. I toss everything on the floor and sit at the chair. I need to cook something for dinner. Or not... I can eat pop corn and crisps while watching TV. I forgot that I'm adult and no one will control if I had proper dinner today. 

I put the groceries to cupboards and fridge then grab pop corn and go to sofa. I grab the remote and turn on TV. I'm flipping through the channels trying to find something interesting.

As always nothing. Netflix? Nah I actually don't want to watch anything. God why is it so hard to find something to do? C'mon think, what can I do? Read? Paint? Draw? Maybe I'll rearrange furniture? No, no and no. Ugh... I hate-

Suddenly my brain gave me a great idea. I smirk to myself. Let's tease Natasha...

I check my phone, perfect she has meetings all day. I jump out of the couch clapping my hands. I'll show her how much I miss her.

___________

Natasha's POV:

I go to another meeting this day. It's so boring without Y/n. I- I mean, no- I don't mean that I miss her or something- It's just-OH, God, stop. You're at work Natasha, focus and do your best, as always. I sit at the chair and listen carefully but suddenly my phone vibrate.

It's Y/n, I open the message and- HOLY FUCK. NO SHIT. 

Did she just send me nude pic- I- 

I hide my phone to my pocket so nobody can see. What is she thinking? I feel that I blush. Well that was great pic by the way- NO, Natasha, FOCUS.

I take out my phone and text her back.

Nat: stop please, I'm at the meeting.

Y/n: did you like it?

I can see Y/n smirking through the screen.

Nat: no, stop.

I put my phone away and try to be present at the meeting but my mind decided something else. I still see Y/n's picture, blushing again. My phone vibrates, not again. 

Another picture this time she's wearing black, lace underwear. I'm gonna kill her. Another message... A VIDEO???!!! No shit. I'm not gonna-

Nat: Stop it right now!

Y/n: Why? I know you like it, don't you, miss?

I didn't respond, just put my phone into my pocket. I'm not gonna check it until the end of the meeting. Yes, I need to be- Another message. NO, you'll check it later. My phone doesn't stop to vibrate.

Nat: "Excuse me for a moment." I get up from my chair and leave the room.

I check my phone I've got five messages from Y/n. Picture in lingerie, only in panties, with her hand in her panties, without lingerie and a video.