Chapter 17: Stupid words

Y/n's POV:

Nat: "Congratulations Y/n. You won." I hear her whisper. "You won."

Y/n: "What?" I sit up and look at her. Tears running down her face.

Nat: "I- " She sighs loud. "The company is yours." She sniffles.

Y/n: "But- why? What- I- I don't understand."

Nat: "You don't have to understand. Just-" I take her into my arms and she sobs quiet.

Y/n: "Hey, hey. I'm here. Shhh." I stroke her back. "The company isn't mine, what are you even saying. I didn't won. I don't even know-"

Nat: "I love you, Y/n. Okay? I fucking love you!" She sits up looking straight into my eyes. I look at her shocked. "You know what this contract was about, right?"

Y/n: "I- I guess so..."

Nat: "Good. I'll pack my things and leave tomorrow." She stands up from bed but I grab her hand pulling her back on the bed.

Y/n: "Don't leave, please." I straddle her and cup her face. "I love you too, Natasha."

Nat: "No you don't." She sighs.

Y/n: "Why don't you believe me?" I play with her hair and she buries her head into my chest.

Nat: "I don't deserve to be loved." She mumbles against me.

Y/n: "What?" I delicately pull her head up so she's looking at me. "Never ever say anything like that. Everyone deserves to be loved. Especially you. I. Love. You." I kiss her forehead and she smiles.

Nat: "I feel so sorry for what I've done to you. How I treated you and - and all-"

Y/n: "Hey, I forgive you. Besides you don't need to feel sorry for fucking me." She giggles through tears. "Hey, I mean it." I cup her face looking deep into her eyes. "Natasha Romanoff, I, Y/n Holder love you with whole my heart and soul." I kiss her light.

Nat; "You have no idea how much you mean to me. I love you, I truly do." She kisses me sensually.

Y/n: "I know, hey we can talk tomorrow if you want to but now, let's just go back to sleep. Hm?" I bump her nose.

Nat: "Sure, Good night." She lays down under the cover and waits for me to join her.

Y/n: "Good night, love you." I kiss her arm while spooning her. I play with her hair until I'm sure she fall asleep.

SHE LOVES MEEEEE!

___________

I wake up but Natasha isn't next to me. I stand up and head downstairs to the kitchen I'm pretty sure she's making us some breakfast. But she isn't there either. Okay now I'm confused. I grab my phone and call her few times but she doesn't pick up. Shit.

I dress up and go to work maybe she's there. I walk into our office but it's not OUR office anymore. Only one desk with my name on it. Like Natasha doesn't exist like she's never been boss here like she- where the hell is she?! I walk over to the desk and I see our contract with little note put on it. I grab the papers and take a look at the note:

I love you Y/n and I'm sorry for everything. I hope your life will be better without me.

My eyes start to water up. WITHOUT HER??!! NO, NO, NO, NO. I need to find her.

I run to Spencer's desk and he looks at me smiling.

Spence: "Hi boss." He winks.

Y/n: "Yeah, yeah, hi. Umm has Natasha been here? Today maybe?"