❝𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧- ❞

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙝𝙤𝙡 𝙪𝙨𝙚 :)

↟↡↟

Hangovers.

Almost impossible for a water-bender who possesses the sub skill of healing herself yet here lies Julietta, slumped against some garbage can in the middle of an alleyway. Rats scuttled across the puddles of blood, water dripped from the drain trickling down into the cracks of the walls. It's crazy how she couldn't remember much...Hangovers, almost impossible yet nature sure finds a way.

Julietta gripped her skull, staggering out of the dingy alley she awoke in.

Her mind was hazy as she failed to recall many of the events from last night; one second she was sitting in a car with Kory and now she's waking up in rabies infested areas.

The air bender looked down at her attire: satin blue dress with gold sparkling heals. How practical.

The alley was filled with crimson, splatters painted the walls but not a spec on the avatar herself, just by looking at the trajectory of the blood the former assassin knew that not a drop was hers. She'd never be bested like that. Ever.

"Hey! The fuck are you doing?!" Juliet shouted, pulling on the taller man's shoulder, "I saw you slip somethin' in her drink." She spat angrily, "Men like you are cowards, can't get willing girls to sleep with you so you have to drug them!"

The sleazy man looked over at her, grabbing her arm in an attempt to intimidate her, "You don't know what you saw Princess."

Julietta huffed, cursing under her breath as she grabbed the girl's drink and chucked it on him, "The thing is, I saw you, Princess."

The gruff man shook off his leather jacket, flicking the traces of gin and tonic off of his face, "I don't hit girls but you," he pointed an accusing finger, "you're asking for it."

"Oh cry me a river cupcake."

He extended his arm trying to hit her in the nose but without moving an inch she caught his fist. You may be wondering how she did this but the answer is simple, her eyes turned ghostly as she moulded the air around his fist, stopping any possible movement.

"I think we should take this outside sweetheart,"

Juliet sighed in realisation, a small smirk etching its way onto her face when she realised what had happened.

The former assassin reached into her trench coat pocket taking out her phone and dialling the number she knew all too well, "This is Kory, I'll get back to you."