❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮❞

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 :)

↟↡↟

"I spy with my little eye something beginning with B!" Jules lowered her sun glasses inspecting the car,

"Back seat?" Rachel guessed, Kory shaking her head. "Boots!" Gar exclaimed pointing at Kory's thigh high stilettos.

"Nope, wanna give it a try Dick?" The older man shook his head, "Gotta keep my eyes on the road,"

Juliet scoffed turning to face him from her position in the passenger's seat, "Yet you have no problem looking at me every ten seconds."

"I fear that you'll get that dagger out and scratch my interior,"

"I know how to handle knives, I wouldn't scratch it unless I wanted to and I wouldn't because this car is beautiful. The answer is blue-hair by the way." The teens mouths dropped open, as did Kory's as they all gaped at the woman in front.

"How did you do that?" Gar wondered. "Kory glanced at my hair three times within 17 seconds," she responded, picking at her nails.

"I thought I was being subtle."

"C'mon pretty boy, join the game." Jules reached over to 'boop' Dick's nose but this time his hand shot out gripping her wrist and lowering it, "I'll play if you stop doing that."

"Umm, okay, I spy something beginning with J." He said whilst staring directly at Juliet causing her to scrunch her face up at him.

"Seriously?" She mouthed,

"Seriously." He mouthed back

"Jules?" Gar guessed, Dick taking his hands off of the wheel and throwing them up in the air momentarily, "Hard one right?"

"You're no fun pretty boy."

↟↡↟

Dick pulled into a derelict motel parking lot earning groans of protest from his passengers, not only had he traded in that beautiful car of his but now he was forcing them to stay in the ugliest 'establishment' ever.

Julietta knew why he chose this place, despite there being a 4 star hotel just down the road, there were less exits nearer the broken down motel. But then again Juliet would rather die in a jacuzzi than a shower with cockroaches spouting from the drain.