❝𝙉𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 ❞

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙠'𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨 :(

↟↡↟

"Why are you sitting in the front?" Kory complained from her position in the backseat.

Dick looked behind him for a split second catching the cranky red-heads attention, "Because Juliet didn't steal my car."

"She was thinking about it."

"That's true I was," The avatar looked down frowning at the dress she had been wearing for more than two days, "Kory, where are my other clothes?"

Kory glanced out of the window her face burning from the daggers Julietta was sending her way, "At the hotel."

"Ahh, the hotel, the one that's a million miles away. Just so you know I've worn this dress a lot longer than I'd planned to." Dick's eyes trailed along Juliet's figure taking in her outfit, if worst come to worst and they need to fight that outfit would definitely restrict movement and unless Julietta was comfortable with flashing everyone, she needed to change.

"How about when we get back to the nuns you take the spare clothes in my trunk and get changed?" He suggested, Juliet's face lighting up at the offer.

"Thanks pretty boy, I appreciate it."

Dick hit the breaks all three of them jumping out of the car, Juliet walked behind the Porsche opening up the trunk and grabbing the joggers and shirt, she looked over at the box that sat in the back debating whether she would have enough time to crack it.

Deciding against it, Juliet shimmed off her dress leaving her in her underwear, thankfully being the avatar means that temperature has no effect on her so she didn't actually feel the freezing air.

To avoid peeping toms, the avatar manipulated the ground forming three walls around herself so she could change in privacy.

Juliet finished changing dropping the earth walls and sitting in the front of the car, she threw her trench coat down near her feet and cracked her knuckles, impatiently waiting for Dick and Kory.

She had an internal debate between trying her luck and the "Jane Robinson, GCPD" lie and trying to get through to the crime scene or patiently waiting and calming her stomach- which made her feel like she was sitting beside an erupting volcano.